Ranking
Originally Posted by Joprell View Post
Dueling, betting, tourneys, marketing, texturing

buying boosters or raw tc and support our lovely toribash community
Or just ask for a donation or even a loan. But when you ask for a loan you need to give back the certain amount of tc they gave you + extra tc at a specific date.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Click here
If you go on here I believe you can request upto 1500tc. They do give you it without you needing to pay it back.

You can also learn to make tc through marketing (buying stuff for cheap then selling them on for more tc)
Or the other method is if you're good at art you can design Head textures and sets and sell them.

If you go ingame and onto the official servers you get 10tc per win and you can also go onto the 500tc tourneys that are in game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
quick servers (/qa1,) gives you 10tc per win, so does ranked servers, betting your tc (which is risky) gives you alot of tc depending on your output, and doing tournaments (winning it ofcourse) gets you TC
Just playing the game itself, joining tournaments and winning, making art and selling it, etc, marketing (buy low sell high), ToriCredit Boosters, etc. There's many ways in getting TC.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
For each game you play you earn 10 TC. Toribash only lets you play 100 games a day so in 1 day you'd earn up to 1000 TC.
If you want to earn more TC try making/entering a betting server or just enter 500 TC tourneys. For both betting and tourneys you have to be a very skilled player or there's no point in entering at all.

To be nice, I'm giving you 500 TC to start you off

Until you've played 20 games I can't send you TC. Start playin!
Last edited by SkipBySkip; Mar 28, 2016 at 03:05 AM.
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?