Toribash
Original Post
Best $500 PC build
Ik some of you have beastly computers. But I'm here now asking a setup worth $500 (may go a bit higher or lower) good for gaming and can render fast enough for video edits.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Well me and Mongius already have something in mind but before we post a parts list let's ask some questions first. Were you planning on AMD or Intel?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
What sort of games will you be playing?
Games would be random, but i want to get good frame rates at medium settings for games like GTA V, Farcry and High-end stuff.
Well if high-end stuff includes Fallout 4 then you'll need a bigger graphics card budget. If just GTA V and Minecraft, LoL, CS:GO, Farcry 3, etc. then a GTX 750 Ti should be fine. Just 100$. What do you think?
Originally Posted by Read the sticky

500$ PC

Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
C'mon Mongius don't be hasty. Samuel, any chance you can higher your limit to 700$? If you can I think I have just the parts list for you.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Well if high-end stuff includes Fallout 4 then you'll need a bigger graphics card budget. If just GTA V and Minecraft, LoL, CS:GO, Farcry 3, etc. then a GTX 750 Ti should be fine. Just 100$. What do you think?

Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
C'mon Mongius don't be hasty. Samuel, any chance you can higher your limit to 700$? If you can I think I have just the parts list for you.

I'm pretty online-based with games (LoL, DOTA 2, Steam games, etc.) so I think $500 will pretty much cover the games I play in good resolutions and frame rates. The only thing I wanna be specific about my RAM tho (prolly 8gb would be fine) as I wanna start video editing. If you can find me parts that fit in to the $500 budget along with the RAM, i'd be happy.

@Mongius
Any explanation to as why you picked those parts? I'd be happy to hear it.
Last edited by Samuel; May 6, 2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=557083
Note 2 : these are suggestions focusing on raw gaming performance. Meaning these will result in the most FPS and the highest graphic settigns in games.

8GB RAM are totally fine.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat