Ranking
Original Post
I need a Monitor/Computer.
Money: 1300 USD cant go over it.

Purpose: Gaming. Battlefield franchise, csgo, etc.

I cant build my own so it has to be a premade. I want a beast kthnx

Also I saw some monitor I think it was some ASUS ROG thing with 180 hz refresh rate. this doesn't have to be part of this but I would like to, if I cant do it then rip
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I cant build my own

You can. It is 8-part lego. Children under 6 can do it.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/kG6K7h

Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
If you're getting a pre-buit PC u are already losing around 20-30% of what you could get cause companies take a percentage just for building it. It's really not difficult, you can find many tutorials on the internet that shows u step by step everything you need to do.

Edit: also about the monitor, I'd recommend going with AOC, they're great for the price, probably the best choice if you want to spend on PC as much as possible.
Last edited by Smaguris; Oct 13, 2016 at 12:31 PM.
What everyone else said. Building a PC is super easy. I bought a pre-made one, and over the years have completely rebuilt it, case and all. If you mean you physically can't build it,
this is a more than decent PC I found. The only thing is that this runs an AMD CPU, which means it's not packing as hard of a punch as Intel does. But with your budget, you weren't going to get absolute top of the line anyways. Close though. this leaves ~$400 to get a monitor/monitors and possibly keep some of your money afterwards. I would still recommend Mongius' partpicker list however.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
You could always try asking a friend who has build a pc before to help you out if you can.
Yes we can all help you with building a PC. I am 15 and will build my first one this December. If I can then you can ;)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
When I build my new PC 3-4 years ago I was still completely new to computers at the time and never touched inside of a computer before, but couple of tutorial videos were more than enough to teach me everything that I needed. So yeah I hope it shows how easy it is and you shouldn't be afraid to try it, cause you will definitely save money and also learn a lot about your PC in process of building.

In case you chose to build it yourself, here are videos that you might find helpful:
Some things you should consider before buying the parts:

The build itself (most up to date and easiest to follow imo):

Also if you are looking to save money, don't buy everything at one sweep (this counts no matter if you chose to buy parts or a pre-built PC) because there are many discounts on computer parts all the time, so i'd suggest looking around different websites/different parts and buy them in a time span of 2-4 weeks. Trust me, that way you will save some money for sure.
Last edited by Smaguris; Oct 14, 2016 at 09:13 PM.
il try to make it myself
Anyone wanna video call with me when I get the parts and help me build it?

using this build
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/HX2fpb
(switched out the monitor)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Sure I could help you if I'll be free at the time
BTW do you have windows licence? Cause if you don't and if you want a legit version, not pirated one, u will need to pay around £80 for that one
Last edited by Smaguris; Oct 15, 2016 at 03:41 PM.
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/HDj7wV
make this cheaper please hopefully around 1.3-1.4k?
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 15, 2016 at 03:57 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: