Ranking
Original Post
Free Catharsis for every one
Hello every one.
So one person asked me to make a thread here so here you go buddy xD
Any ways so here is a little information about my self:

I am from Spain. Moved out of there at the age of 10 to central america (Costa Rica) and now I've been living here for 15 years.
Yes I am 25 years old.
When I finished high school I was forced to study a career. I had no idea at that time so I chose hotel business management because I had some experience in that field.
Once I had my degree I started working like crazy. After 2 years I was mentally exhausted on the edge of depression, so I decided to quit and use the money that I made to study something that I really like...

Now I'm studying psychology

Ok enough of this bullshit, lets talk about toribash.

I found this game by accident on some random site, trying to download hitman 47. Fell in love with it the second I started it.
I remember watching nirs's replays and others from the stock, while thinking "this is bullshit, must be hacked" also the OLDA vids...

The first mod that I got in to was wushu... yep wushu. Did that for a while untill I found about parkour and sparring.
At that time I found my self a sparring partner, he and I used to spar almost every day. Untill we got mad at each other for some dumb reason. That guy is the pro trickster you all know as flash, my friend KongXD, love you man.

Then I found out about the forum (yep, I played this game for a year with out even knowing the forums existed) there I joined a clan who's leader was no other than *drum roll* Swexxelite.
Yeah swex was already a big shot when I started, doing some sick parkours and what not. So he became my new sparring partner, and the rest you guys already know all about it.
In that same clan I met obazu. I didn't like him, I thought he was an asshole. And guess what, now he is my closest toribash friend.

Las person that I'm going to mention here is mocucha, I've known him since 2010 and what can I say, you are awesome bro.

I've met a lot of cool people along the ride, sorry I didn't mention any of you guys but I tried to keep this as short as I could. (Some of you could post here so that we can revive old memories)

About being a legend, to be honest I never expected it. But I am grateful, so thank you guys.
I'm just like any other player that enjoys the game.

If any one has any questions feel free to ask, I'll gladly answer.

Also I apologise for my bad bad english. (I posted the thread by accident with out even having a chance to spell check)
Last edited by largeKilla; Jul 16, 2015 at 07:11 AM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud