Ranking
Original Post
OKAY I NEED SOME HELP
i have an oldmac, therefore i have version 3.73 or whatever. i still see peoples textures but it says you can only have a texture in version 3.8 and i don't know if i would be able to use a texture that i could see someone wearing. like im prettymuch asking if being able to see a texture is the same as being able to use one.
You can't have a visible texture without downloading 3.8 (I think). If you can't download 3.8 on your mac, you're outta luck. Sorry!
Well, basically, if you see them, then you should be able to have some as long as you respect the texture properties : size, format etc...

Since I'm not too sure, I suggest you to try.
Gone
Well, yes you can see textures from yours if you do this:
Go to custom folder make your own with your name noremac415 then save the textures as Head l_tigh l_leg r_leg l_leg stomach chest etc
The l_ would be for left and the r_ would be for right make sure that the format of the images is .tga and size whatever you want.

But you couldn't see other people textures
(because textures are only 3.8 at the moment) only other peoples could see your if you upload them in torishop.
With 3.72 the thing is that the textures show up randomly and they keep changing constantly.

If you want to get your set there, then put the textures into your custom folder and make the folder read-only so toribash cannot update it.

That way the textures will stay the same and wont change anymore.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!