ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
something to help scammed ppl without proofs
hey, i saw a lot of games, they make the moderators, admins etc see the chat, all the chat, like Roblox game, when u report ingame(for insulting scamming etc..) they check the chat somehow and see what happened and kick who scammed or insulted, and another idea i didn't see it in any game, make an page or something for gms, moderators etc.. that shows the current running server and ppl in it, so u can see if someone is multiclienting, i know this is some hard to do, but the first idea is easier i think, but i really don't know how, i saw it a lot of games and its really doing good in www.Roblox.com
sometime i insulted someone and i got kicked xD lol
There are another scams i am trying to get idea for it like the dm glitch, what will anyone do if he didn't get screen shots?
i will try to get more ideas for the other scams.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
How about, you don't make up ideas from people who have been scammed? How about, the people who get scammed, maybe stop being so stupid and think for a second. 99% of scams are easily avoidable. We don't need silly ideas like this. Just smarter players.

Also, here's something for people like you who can't speak proper English.

Tinerr Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post
Last edited by Tinerr; Feb 22, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Good Point Regent. I think that people need to be more careful and only trade with trusted people, And Do safe and secure trades.
Regent, okay maybe good point, i was just wondering, and because if someone insult or spam too, because they don't report for insulting and spamming
and sometime someone scammed me in duels 1k and after that he spammed a lot so the chat disappeared and i didn't get a proof so i didn't report because i don't have a proofs
Also, i am Egyptian, and i am 11 years old, that's good for me.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
How about, you don't make up ideas from people who have been scammed? How about, the people who get scammed, maybe stop being so stupid and think for a second. 99% of scams are easily avoidable. We don't need silly ideas like this. Just smarter players.

Also, here's something for people like you who can't speak proper English.

Thats just mean

Sometimes people are like selling you items like hunter force

They say to give to give TC first

When you do they probably change there mind about giving you the hunter force and keep your TC
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then, you report it to a mod and they transfer it back.

Also, ever heard of safetrade? ._.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Regent

What if they didnt know how to screen shot and they had no proof -_- Think outside the box man
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's a reason why we tell people to not do deals ingame. Either use safe trade or negotiate via PM. That way you have evidence without having to think about screen shots.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you