Toribash
US release date so close!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
HOLY FUCK I AM SO HYPED

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...h_bros_bundle/

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA

I bought a Wii U and a New 3DS for these games, I am so fucking hyped and so fucking poor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
I am so fucking hyped and so fucking poor.

tell me about it. I only have a wii u though, so I have to wait aaaages... WHY NINTENDO WHY.
So I gots it. Totally a Little Mac main, his ground game is just too phenomenal. Super armor on smash combined with just the right launcher amount at early % means he can get an easy 40-60% combo off, which is already his kill zone for <= mediums, and the heavies just get bodied by his ledge control. And his recovery time is so small too @.@ he hits like a heavy with the speed of a light offset by no air game and ledge recovery. And that's ok, because you should rarely get launched due to super armor.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i thought he'd be overpowered. always looked tough in the tournaments.
another one that I thought would be OP was rosalina and luma. have you tried them yet?
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So I gots it. Totally a Little Mac main, his ground game is just too phenomenal. Super armor on smash combined with just the right launcher amount at early % means he can get an easy 40-60% combo off, which is already his kill zone for <= mediums, and the heavies just get bodied by his ledge control. And his recovery time is so small too @.@ he hits like a heavy with the speed of a light offset by no air game and ledge recovery. And that's ok, because you should rarely get launched due to super armor.

Yeah, Little Mac is surprisingly very balanced. He even has a special K.O bar. He attacks fast, runs fast, and has a lot of strength. but due to how atrocious he is in the air he got balanced, which is very well done.

Anyways, my main will be Greninja, his Final Smash Night Slash looks awesome, he's fast, his special (B attack), Water Shuriken, looks interesting, tinier means faster but less damage, bigger means slow, low range and big damage is good. (Who else realized he wasn't Mewtwo in the trailer for Greninja?) His attacks are pretty interesting too, the best thing is, you can play as him in Shiny form.

Spoiler (BADUM TISH) alert, this is about a non-default character that wasn't revealed in a trailer

Wade: AS suck ass
I've always ALWAYS mained Falco, he was fantastic in brawl.

Now that his side b doesn't leave him useless in the air i have a feeling he'll become waayyy overpowered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Rosalina is very technical, but she's terrifying when played right. She has good launching, good range, good ledge recovery, she's pretty much good at everything except speed. She's very much below average speed-wise. And I'm not sure, but I think she's a medium, so she's not that easy to launch.

And Falco was gimped a bit. His air game is different, I'm going to go with worse because of his aerial down a being given a windup. He doesn't compete very well on the ground anymore either. Most people agree he's not the s-tier he was back in brawl and melee, but Japan seems to think he has potential. I'm not sold on him personally.

In fact, most s-tiers from melee and brawl are now shit or mid tier. Heavies with good recovery and mediums with good launching power are topping most people's tier lists. And duck hunt doge. Duck hunt doge is routinely rated high to top tier.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
God fucking dammit, I knew there was a catch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Bowser and definitely Shulk are my favourite to play as. Actually so good on the 3DS. Enjoying online play a lot.