Toribash
Original Post
"Real" Fighting
Ok, heres how it goes. The goal is to fight uke without doing those insane rip-your-fucking-head-off moves. Picture someone getting mugged.. You can make uke fight back if you want, and that's harder, so you get a better "rating". Also: changing the dismemberment threshold is cheating, as well as mods and replay editing. I'm the judge.

EDIT: -_-

EDIT2: If more people join the competition, I may add a prize of credits or blood.

EDIT3: Contest ends March 26th. Get the replays in now or never.

EDIT4: Contest is over. Deciding the winner now, prize will be of credits, since the cheap bloods are sold out >.>
The prize should be around 500 credits or so.

EDIT5: Results are in, congrats 1,000,000, you win. Credits being sent now.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Re: "Real" Fighting
oh, and can we turn dm threshold UP? because that would make it easier not to break stuff...
Alright...
Now, this ole replay... only pay attention to the first half of it...because the first half is decent real fighting, and the second half somehow it sems the dm threshhold got turned WAY down somehow... i didnt do anything, but everything really starts flyin off... so only pay attention to the part before the breakage starts, and if you want pay attention after... the moves look realish, but the effects... arent....
and make sure your watching it with alot of fps, because its only normal looking when its fast.
Attached Files
1prettyfreakincool.rpl (131.8 KB, 29 views)
i wish this can be my first contest to win
Attached Files
real fight.rpl (95.9 KB, 35 views)
Party please?
Double post = 3 day ban you know.
And, read the first post.
And, replay = failure.

EDIT: Happydog, that looks alot like umbrafire's...

EDIT2: That wasn't two, that was three posts...
Heres a second attempt/entry. It's online so unfortunately I do rip off a hand but apart from that me and jonesy have a real(isticish) fight.
Last edited by TommyTank; Apr 12, 2008 at 08:30 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
I had to pull a few punches (or kicks) for this because I'm a trained killer.

I'm not saying this is the fight you'd see at the bar, but if you wanted to kick someone in the groin bad enough, it's a totally doable kick.

At the end, you'll see that I still couldn't help myself and killed Uke anyway. Oh well.

Enjoy.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Aye, very good but I guess the keyword there was "almost realistic".
At the same time, if you ask me, pulling a guy off balance and breaking his neck on the ground is more realistic than punching and kicking him 4 times while he stands like a scarecrow.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
I am not sure how real you think this is, but here you go...

P.S. Sorry about the Leg rip, I wasnt expecting it...
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when