Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new recruiter?
Eddy
3 Votes / 21.43%
Weoo
1 Votes / 7.14%
Venom
0 Votes / 0%
bloom
10 Votes / 71.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just having the recruitment thread isn't enough. Alot of good players don't go looking for a clan to join on the Forum. We need Routine recruitment lobbies. And if you are worried, Set a "Required amount of Clan forum posts" in the first week of being a member. Like 10? That way We see if they are engaging in conversation with the other members or just here to have the clan tag. I only see the leaders recruiting people and The recruiters don't do much. (That's what I've seen, Don't take that as true.. It may not be) So we need new recruiters. People who will hold recruitment lobbies every few days. Not just invite people who apply.
The players who do look for a can on the forums are good players, most people don't know the forums are a thing and the ones who are seeking a clan on them are more than likely forum active as well as ingame active that being said you shouldn't put a min post count a week either you don't want to put stress on new members I think you should do some betting servers get this clan out there and they will start coming to you.

As for the recruiting servers I'll see if I can help you if I catch you ingame just don't invite alts they are bad news.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Guys, good ideas, but i would really like to see some of them actually put into motion. That seems to be a constant problem, everybody here comes up with amazing ideas, but we very rarely manage to actually DO the things suggested. I think that this is a problem that has been going on for a long time and is what always stops us midway down the path of success and has strayed us from it. Now, I am just one man and i can't do much alone, but if we all work together as a family, we can accomplish a lot. I know i have asked this many times, but it is getting to the point where this can't just be seen and then later forgotten about. We need to make a move. If we don't, this clan will not last. We have said forever that we are a family and we support each other, but now we need to come together and focus on one goal as all families can do. If we want to continue to call ourselves a "family" than we need to be like one and take action. Stand together. Individually, we can accomplish many things, but together we are unstoppable.
I'll most likely get flak or kicked from this, But We need a new set of leaders. I don't think the guys that are leaders now can handle it on their on. If You dislike my comment You are free to kick me. That's your choice. But it wont change my opinion.
Originally Posted by Kirakat View Post
I'll most likely get flak or kicked from this, But We need a new set of leaders. I don't think the guys that are leaders now can handle it on their on. If You dislike my comment You are free to kick me. That's your choice. But it wont change my opinion.

I don't think that you can already make a decision like this. I know that mackeria is not really active, but Ale seems to be active and I think he could get a good leader. Ofc you have to be mature and know how to handle problems and so on. Maybe Ale is the right person for that or maybe he's not. Just wait and you will see it.
I wasn't making any choices for the clan. I voiced my opinion. Before Ale Was leader he didn't so much of a leaders trait... I've only been here for a short amount of time. So It's whatever. I don't think this clan will last long the way it's going now. And since I'm new, There's nothing I can do to help. So Bye everyone. Good luck with keeping the clan alive. But I don't like the way this is going. So no reason to stick around.
You guys are doing great keep it up don't let the retards put you off, I will help you all I can just give me a pm.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Ok guys, i don't know about this. Should we really keep the name "kira" not sure. Saying kira reminds me of the old one, and since "kira" got a second chance. Maybe it needs a new name. (my opinion)
sorry for inactivity guys, i was doing something with my pc, but now i'm going to start with the activity again.

Well, for the name change, we already set this as "kira" again, because this is still the same clan, so we will keep the name till it dies.

Kat, well, didn't had too much to do (or didn't paid attention at all), none of us did something (mack, jake or me) this "restart" of the clan is to start to do those things we didn't did before.

Star, Yeah, we are going to, just suggest something now, what ever, or suggest what has been suggested before on the other clan thread, we will try to do whatever we can now.

Edit: Redrebel left the game, he just said if we need him, to pm him then he will back at least on the forums.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Hey guys! I am exist. I will be much more forum active now, but I still might be a little lacking in the ingame department. Anyway, its good to be back. :-D
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.