Ranking
Original Post
(NewAge) New Age
Story

It all started with the Third World War everyone was starving, pain and very thirsty.
Few believed that this was the reality, but it was just what they cooperated to happen.
There Allies and Rebels in the early war was by water, and in the end nobody knew why they were fighting.
A legendary former commander of the U.S. Air Force called: Commander Mario, had a brilliant idea for the end of the war, it was called the New Age,
We have to start the new age, recruiting good people and good fighters, and here you are.

Goals

• [X]5 Members
  • []10 Members
  • []Won 5 Clan Wars
  • []Won 15 Clan Wars
  • []10k in Bank
  • []30k in Bank
  • []50k in Bank
  • []Become Official
  • []Staff Member In Clan
Single and Clan Allys
  1. KillerTo
  2. CastielFa
Last edited by Time; Apr 29, 2014 at 08:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
First :v

Obrigado pela ally, enfim, isso é um clã brasileiro ou africano?
YOLO SWAG XD
Bassama, you not is ally; dont post again or i report.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
Originally Posted by senna View Post
Nice, private clans is a best type of clans, and the wars Time?

The wars will start after the clan get 5 members.
Time you making the desc?
Yeah, i making the desc in notpad++, but i need to make a story, goals and a banner for the clan.
And recruit new members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
Keep it up guys. It's gonna be a cool clan I know. I'm here to ask if I can be a single ally. I can help you guys with a lot of things. So... can I be?
I am proud of Resurrection clan
CastielFa i accept you ally and thanks you is welcome to post,
rules for you:
No spam
No useless post
No bad language.
And i making the desc slow because my internet dont work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
It all started with the Third World War everyone was starving, pain and very thirsty.
Few believed that this was the reality, but it was just what they cooperated to happen.
There Allies and Rebels in the early war was by water, and in the end nobody knew why they were fighting.
A legendary former commander of the U.S. Air Force called: Commander Mario, had a brilliant idea for the end of the war, it was
called the New Age,
We have to start the new era, recruiting good people and good fighters, and here you are.

Good desc 9/10
YOLO SWAG XD