Toribash
Oblivion are you sure about selling your textures? Maybe we can talk you out of it D:

If you do manage to sell it, I hope it's to someone who treats it with respect instead of just wanting to sell it higher later on.

And congrats! Can we call you Dr. Oblivion?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I'm pretty positive on selling the textures, but how soon just depends on the people bidding

Not yet, still have 1 and a half years of clinical internships until I get the MD. No rush though :)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Wow man, your tutorials are helping me out immensely. Although there are a few things I don't understand in your tutorials (mostly because of my inexperience) I'm sure with a little patience I'll be able to get the hang of them. You take players by the hand and walk them through the steps on how to hack, change gravity, edit replays so intricatally, it's amazing and invaluable. It's no wonder you're a legend oblivion <3
I hope you get your MD man, you'll be a great "Dr.oblivion" :P
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hey hello! Just gonna say some stuff,

1. You are my número um favorite replaymaker, I've always been inspired on how you move and interact with the walls and how you run! When I first saw your stock tricking replay when I started to play this game, I thought that was impossible (How can he even do these tricks and be so realistic?! I can't even stand straight without falling when I pose..) But overtime, i've become much better and that's a big thanks to you!

2. Your texture set, if you're going to sell it, I can buy it, but how much do you want it for? : s

3. Good luck with the internships and hope that you have a great 1.5 years studying!
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Wow man, your tutorials are helping me out immensely. Although there are a few things I don't understand in your tutorials (mostly because of my inexperience) I'm sure with a little patience I'll be able to get the hang of them. You take players by the hand and walk them through the steps on how to hack, change gravity, edit replays so intricatally, it's amazing and invaluable. It's no wonder you're a legend oblivion <3
I hope you get your MD man, you'll be a great "Dr.oblivion" :P

Glad to know they're still being helpful! If there are any blatant doubts that you have then feel free to ask :)

Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
Hey hello! Just gonna say some stuff,

1. You are my número um favorite replaymaker, I've always been inspired on how you move and interact with the walls and how you run! When I first saw your stock tricking replay when I started to play this game, I thought that was impossible (How can he even do these tricks and be so realistic?! I can't even stand straight without falling when I pose..) But overtime, i've become much better and that's a big thanks to you!

2. Your texture set, if you're going to sell it, I can buy it, but how much do you want it for? : s

3. Good luck with the internships and hope that you have a great 1.5 years studying! :)

Many thanks :) It's always great to drop by here and read words like that. Toribash is such a challenging game that improving sometimes felt impossible at the start, but it's really cool to see the level that so many players got to now.

I'm currently on Erasmus in Austria so the internships are being super chill and a good chance to learn how to properly speak german. I should also be writing my master's thesis in between that but oh well

If anyone wants to link some cool recent replays go ahead. It's always nice to get up to date with replaymaking stuff and I'll have a silly prize for the best replay linked until the end of next week
like other spar legends, do you spar random people?
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
like other spar legends, do you spar random people?

Sure, as long as you find me in-game and not already playing something, I spar with everyone.
Hey bish I really hope life is treating you well too man