Ranking
Original Post
Maybe you're a joker, maybe you deserve to die
More to come if this thread manages to stay alive. C&C is much appreciated, hope you enjoy.
Attached Files
DDCM- break it down.rpl (93.4 KB, 34 views)
DDCM- melatonin magik.rpl (71.9 KB, 33 views)
DDCM- okie.rpl (77.1 KB, 28 views)
First 2 where awesome, the last one was alright, but not as good as the others.
I like the style of kick in the "magik" would of been nice with a decap.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I am attaching a couple more replays here. Again, if the thread manages to stay alive I will post more. :3
Attached Files
DDCM- wdf.rpl (191.8 KB, 14 views)
DDCM- toujours frais.rpl (92.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by DDCM; Feb 9, 2010 at 07:35 PM.
last 4 reps:

wdf - awesome. 9/10 there is pretty much everything perfect in there
the other reps were O.K. simple. fluid movement.
say what is ok, but way too simple for my taste; 4.5/10
123 was again, too simple and the last punch has to have a sort of flashy flare to it.5.5/10
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Thanks for commenting guys. Now Ray I feel like I owe you an explanation to my simple replay making, see the simple replays are what I like best. I have experimented with other styles and I do not find them visualy appealing. Now I know not everybody likes my style but I refuse to change it to any other. See I hate madmans and similar replays, anything where uke is eventually turned into a bunch of red balls. Now I am not saying that anyone who has this style should change because I dont like it, I realize there are plenty of replay makers that prefer this style. Sorry about the rant but anyways, I will work on being a little flashier because I know some of my replays can be quite bland. As always I really appreciate any comments, thank you.