Toribash
Original Post
WHY we can't express our opinion??
WHY( and the question is why) we can't express our opinion in art threads

I have received an infraction for only express something... What i have to write in an ART thread to dont be infracted?

[And sorry if ask this is banned too]
I guess it depends what you say, staff sometimes see things as useless when you felt it was meaningful.

It could of also been to short and actually useless to be of help.

You could pm the person that infracted you and ask what was wrong with it.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Very short posts are considered spam/useless in every board (Except in Market threads). Try giving constructive opinion and not making one/two words posts like "good!", "nice art" and etc..

And yeah, you can also PM the staff member that infracted you to talk about it.
YOLO SWAG XD
Its important to read the stickies so you know the rules for each board.

A lot of the time, the staff is just enforcing the rules. But like said before if you need a better explanation try pm'ing the chap who infracted you
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I feel you should have been given a warning of some sort if this was your first time making this mistake. i have infractions for useless posts as well.
1-How i can know who infracted me??

2- Sometimes a good critic of your work, is the best to an artist to help him.

3- I don care the rules, i ask, WHY exist that stupid rule??
Originally Posted by Kusunoki View Post
1-How i can know who infracted me??

2- Sometimes a good critic of your work, is the best to an artist to help him.

3- I don care the rules, i ask, WHY exist that stupid rule??

1. Not really important; but you should see who it was in your infraction history.

2. Of course, you didn't do it properly.

3. The rule you are talking about doesn't exist.

Hello.

You've already been dealt with for useless posts not too long ago.

- Posts along the lines of "Nice x/10" or "Nice Head" will be automatically deleted and/or infracted. Be constructive with your post, or don't bother posting.

Please refrain from making posts that don't provide any real feedback. Go into detail on why you liked their content.

Your post was useless as it didn't actually provide any criticism for his work. Saying "just keep practicing" is very useless, and doesn't benefit the artist in any way.
If you post one word or a couple word things, like, "wow, that's cool". Or "that's neat". I could see why. You need to add somethig to your posts. Maybe help them improve, tell them what you think should change. Or maybe you could give a specific part you like and think it helps make their art/video/etc better.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I give up, I'll be a more cold element of this community.

Sometimes, is not necesary write a text to explain your opinion.

I hope have freedom to say just : Nice job!! ( but, how i can see, is better dont say nothing that say that)