Ranking
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
everything shows that 2017 will be one hell of a year

That teaser is so fast that i can't even pay attention to anything lol

Damn right dude!
Black Butler live-action

have only watched one episode of the anime and it was not to my taste,
but anyway, Japanese directing is so.... idk// cliche and cringy..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah... honestly, I prefer western live action, they just have more experiance with it, and also I find whenever an anime gets adapted into a live action, they fuck it up...
*Cough* Avatar *Cough*
Black butler was... ok as an anime, as a live action it will probably suck, it's easy to make Lolis and shouta in anime, but when you have to get actual child actors, they just suck. At least for the most part.
(Also the trailer is unavailable in the UK so fuck them already.)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

it's gonna be so bad
Death Action Note, yuck

Still want to know when that Fullmetal Alchemist Live Action will come out.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
just watched the Ghost in the Shell live action, it sucks
my cousins who haven't seen the original said they liked it, so maybe it's just me comparing
them, but i really didn't think much of it.. i didn't like any of the characters, or rather how they were
portrayed in it
I haven't seen the original aswell, maybe I'll give a try on this.

Just watched Lupin III, and it was actually... good. I'm happy that they didn't rush it, pretty enjoyable to watch. And the cast was so damn amazing, the dude who made Lupin stole all the show and Fujiko was hot :^).

I'm about to watch Crow (Kurozo Zero) next, the guy who made Lupin III started there and will start on Gintama live action aswell.
did Fujiko have nude scenes?
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
did Fujiko have nude scenes?

Nah :d