Toribash
Ohhh shit I meant AoT
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
i happened to come across this in a finnish marketing website called huuto.net
i'm going to get it tomorrow

img

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Ohhh shit I meant AoT

I wondered about that...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
With the two girls, Was ConCon and RAWWRH's avatars for the longest time (each picked a head as theirs)

Nice Taiga and Shiina canvas.

Where'd you get them? Order it?

Pirate, you're ridiculously loaded with anime sheit.

I drew the pictures, I had someone online color them in for me.

The rest was just ordered, you can do it from any canvas website. Pretty cheap.
I've said it before, but manga is best when read physically, so I like collecting it.
As for the other things, a lot were from random grab-bags at a convention and the anime were cheap so I got 'em.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I GOT THE MOUSEPAD O///OOO/O/O/////O//////O///

i'll get better pics l8r

Apathetic User
I made my own posters. #BecauseIdontLikeSpendingMoneyOnCertainStuffEvenIf IhaveSome
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
I GOT THE MOUSEPAD O///OOO/O/O/////O//////O///

i'll get better pics l8r

I got a Tokyo Ghoul one:

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
I got a Tokyo Ghoul one:

oh my god that's fuckin' sick.
WeooWeoo
So, I'm subscribed to OtakuUSA,

This month's issue

and they had an ad for this site/service called Anime Bento, and it looks interesting and cool for people wanting to have some merch.. Sounds like it's like LootCrate, but with anime stuff :o
I don't have money to subscribe right now, but I'll think about it in the future, just wanted to share it with you fellas.

links:
http://www.animebento.com/
http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/Main/Home.aspx