Toribash
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Hey concon I turned up, did I do good?

Nuu, you left before I could tell you something. Remember you told me to try Sumore, I did a while ago, and the video is going up on sunday. WTF is Sumore is the name xD
Hai :3
is only like 10:40 AM but....
im ready for tests
-----
Btw i made a pvc bow !
Last edited by theHevy; Feb 16, 2016 at 08:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
kk
in ab how many hours? (just for reference)
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
ooookiedokie
ill try to be there
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Nuu, you left before I could tell you something. Remember you told me to try Sumore, I did a while ago, and the video is going up on sunday. WTF is Sumore is the name xD

Hype hype, ill fuck you up in sumore later >:o
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
ermagherd i flippin love hackysack.tbm :3

heres mah replay, gotsta love the one throw behind my body XD i failed the normal one so i went a little extravaganza :
also if anyone wants to spar with me on hackysack or blender than you are welcome
-----
ermagherd i just met mocucha toribash in toribash!!!!!! kewl!
Attached Files
hackyback.rpl (329.5 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by theHevy; Feb 16, 2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
uuhm
are you?