ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What to do with retards?
I don't know if this is in the right section, sorry if it's posted wrong but i was unsure of where this topic belonged. And since im a newb i thought i post it here.

Question is really simple. There are a lot of retards on the world, and on the internet its multiplied by 10. I think the idea of if you put a million monkey's behind a typewriter one of them will produce a shakespear has been proven false thanks to the internetz!
But what can i do about these retards in a fight? And with retards i mean the retards who yell, curse, spam and generally display behaviour that points to not enough love from their parents.

I can't mute them since it doesnt work(or im doing it wrong). I can'report offensive people or anything else. So wut should i do with the all-*racist terms*-should-die-I-R-THE-GREATES-U-BNCS-OF-FUKKKN000BBBbs-my-parents-abused-me people?(apart from owning them every round offcourse) Because we all know how these people are and they generally dont stop if you ask nicely.
Last edited by Brainstorm; Sep 11, 2009 at 05:48 PM.
Report them or just leave the server.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Take a screenshot and pm a smod. Those guys with blue names.
http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
but dude call them stupid calling them retards sounds abit cruel. but i just want to say yeah these guys are annoying but its not because they dont get enough love from there parents they are just stupid and annoying
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
but dude call them stupid calling them retards sounds abit cruel. but i just want to say yeah these guys are annoying but its not because they dont get enough love from there parents they are just stupid and annoying

Yeah but there has to be a reason for that, i just keep it on not enough love from their parents. Or a severe brain defect offcourse. But thats harder to explain to em.
but most of them just want to act tough. nothing to do with brian disorder or not enough love. its just plain assholes who want to be tough
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Now adays the word "retard" is politicly incorrect and in my opinion, a very rude word
I am especially insulted by "retard" mainly because my uncle is handycapped and my aunt had down sindrome.
Next time just say stupid....idiot is fine to.......
Dude, calm down. You will get on better in future if you don't use words like retard, jew etc in an offensive way.

As you probally don't know, this forum takes a very serious approach to racism and calling people jews and other racist slang becasue they annoy you is extremely racist.

At the moment, you are breaking much more serious rules than the people who are annoying you in-game, just watch what you say.

If you feel someone in-game has stepped out of line with insults/spam. Contact a smod (blue names) with screenshot proof. Don't contact a smod if people are being bad losers, cursing or just getting on your tits because unfortunately this isn't against the rules.
People are going to hate, complain, flame, and harass you in any game. Toribash is no different, and a lot of times, you just need to ignore it. They're usually trying to build themselves up by tearing you down verbally.

However, when it comes to racism, take a screenshot. As you have already been told, racism is not tolerated and we will make sure that anyone using racist terminology is reprimanded.

But other than that, just ignore them. Chances are that if they can't get attention from you, they'll go try to find it somewhere else.