Toribash
Original Post
(Reborn) Recruitment
Hi there..

If you would like to join (Reborn) please Write your application right here on this thread.

If you want to join us please make your application in the format below or it may not be read.

Tell us who you are, and why you want to join the clan
Make sure u make it clear what mods you play and what other skills you have
And of course, Replays are always nice to see!
try not to make it too short, we want to see some motivation.:

greetings Aaron A.K.A ToxicPants

ps.. (Reborn) members... Don't post here plox, post on our clan forum: http://adf.ly/kZ2kL
Last edited by toxicpants; Apr 22, 2014 at 02:00 AM.
IGN: 1LEGIT1

What I am good at: I am good at aikido and aikido big dojo i am also a good spar partner.

Why I want to join: I would like to become the best i can be and have fun becoming that with the help of this clan.

PS: ABD was so fun lukemg
Hello.
My name is TellyTubby.
I am a teletubby.
I like to play Judo.
I am good at said Judo.
I saw ToxicPants on.
;~;
it says, Don't make your application too short... try to make a story out of it.. tell something about yourself and your toribash lifetime, which clans you have been in etc etc,

applications like this wont get you in any clan.
aww
-----
but i got in Pause
-----
Hello, I am TellyTubby.
My first account on Toribash was quite a failure. Kizdude I think? I gave up on Toribash for a few months, but sometime in February I was at my friend's house and there was no internet so I saw that I still had Toribash installed. My friend got addicted to it so I decided to give it another shot(His account it SenseiYhan). I made a new account and tried to make it as nooby as possible(TellyTubby). Then I started to really understand how all the joints worked. I went for Judo and got better and better. At my new highschool I even met some kids who play Toribash aswell (NOVAFISTS). When I was a brown belt I saw some guys I've played with before (Pause)Cybrid and (Pause)OverWave. When they saw that I wasnt doing noobclaps and actually winning they decided to invite me to (Pause). I couldn't wait to tell my friend and he wanted to join too so he applied and now we are both in the same clan. My friend got better than me and even got to black belt before me, but then I gradually started to get better. That brings me to now, where I am applying to (Reborn).
Is that "story" enough?
Last edited by TellyTubby; Apr 21, 2014 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, I am MrDuckie.
My first account on Toribash was quite a failure. Kizdude I think? I gave up on Toribash for a few months, but sometime in February I was at my friend's house and there was no internet so I saw that I still had Toribash installed. My friend got addicted to it so I decided to give it another shot(His account it SenseiYhan). I made a new account and tried to make it as nooby as possible(TellyTubby). Then I started to really understand how all the joints worked. I went for Judo and got better and better. At my new highschool I even met some kids who play Toribash aswell (NOVAFISTS). When I was a brown belt I saw some guys I've played with before (Pause)Cybrid and (Pause)OverWave. When they saw that I wasnt doing noobclaps and actually winning they decided to invite me to (Pause). I couldn't wait to tell my friend and he wanted to join too so he applied and now we are both in the same clan. My friend got better than me and even got to black belt before me, but then I gradually started to get better. That brings me to now, where I am applying to (Reborn) as MrDuckie instead of TellyTubby.
Now will you invite me?
what do we need to do so you know we are not afk
ps: sorry for posting here didnt know where else to post it
So is there gonna be link to our clan thread were we can talk or something because this is the only one I've found so far......