Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by tunigowan View Post
suggestion.
i think obsidian stuff will be awesome like a really dark purple with a bit of a blue tint i don't know if this is a good idea, sorry if this is not the place to post this i just did not know where xD

It's called Azurite Force now get lost.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post

Azurite
Alpha Imperial
Imperial
Raider
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post

He ment a color, not a force!
Master of the arcane arts
What about tales? Everybody would enjoy fiber in they ass. (*Suggestion*) Different shapes possible.
Yeah I really don't like the first hint, the best thing about toribash is that the main mods are actually martial arts. Such as Aikido, Tk and Judo. Adding power-ups would spoil the reality of the game.

The crunch idea is brilliant. But in other mods where dm's are often It may become a nuisance.

If the 3rd hint is suggesting that reputation is coming back I would have to disagree that it would be a good idea, I remember when rep was here in the forum. It really annoyed me because everything was based on rep and it was more of a popularity thing other than something to reward people with. Getting into clans and orgs became impossible unless you had brilliant rep. But that's my opinion.

A new hair would be ace, I love the whole hair idea. Good job guys.

The bruises idea would be cool to see them be incorporated in the game. Because you never see how much damage you actually take on before you get a dm or a fracture. It's a creative idea, but bruises don't turn green, and it may be difficult to see with some of the joint colours. But I'm sure you guys will pull it off!

Great job guys, If you guys need and help with anything let me know. I'd love to help out for the community.
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
What about tales? Everybody would enjoy fiber in they ass. (*Suggestion*) Different shapes possible.

Already suggested like a week ago and Yoyo said it wasn't likely to happen. ;o
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Adding power-ups would spoil the reality of the game.

What reality? You hit someone in the head and it fall off... If that happens in real martial arts I would probably watch those exhibition matches more. XD
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
What reality? You hit someone in the head and it fall off... If that happens in real martial arts I would probably watch those exhibition matches more. XD

He means relatively realistic. At the stage that Toribsh is at now it can at least resemble reality. And if you don't like the gravity or the ease that you can rip your opponent apart at then you can feel free to change those options. ;)
well if they do make power ups they should be like Reaction Time Lowered
Reaction Time Risen and stuff like that just changes gamerules somethng that wont be impossible to the gms.
damn im gettin old