Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
because, what's the fun in that?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I have a few ideas in mind for some 3d items:
Robot Antenna's
Antlers
Alien Antlers
Headband
Sword through head (Handle sticking out from one side, blade on the other)
Astronaut Helmet
Fish Bowl head
the default lax for the tori ingame is a juryo color, which doesn't cost alot, I hope the replayforcecolor wont be as much too.
Possibly our own custom decals on bodyparts?
Like bumps on the hand to make them look like actual fists?

The idea kinda works like this;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Select a body part, and a slightly larger opaque box appears around the part for you to start editing.

2: Add cubes, chunks or any kind of model that toribash has into the little opaque box.(Basically gives you a tiny bit of space to work around the bodypart, but not too big.)

3: Buy your creation!(Price varies depending on size, color, material (Upload your own custom material to the particular object for in-depth design)and how many bits were added)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?
Connorthethird
Originally Posted by Connorthethird View Post
Possibly our own custom decals on bodyparts?
Like bumps on the hand to make them look like actual fists?

Bumpmaps?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Bumpmaps?

No, bumpmaps don't do anything of what was described by Connorthethird.
They can make textures look like if they have a bit of relief, but not change the shape of bodyparts.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
No, bumpmaps don't do anything of what was described by Connorthethird.
They can make textures look like if they have a bit of relief, but not change the shape of bodyparts.

Oh, okay.. I think I get what he means now.
But can't you get the same effect by creating
a custom .Obj for the specific body part?
Maybe u guys can make a clothes for ur tori or something cool?
-----
so that way it willl look like a human with clothes. NOT NAKED. LOL
Last edited by Klivian89; May 8, 2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Why does everything in world have to have a price? Why cant we just give free stuff sometimes :<

This game was free. You have absolutely no obligation to buy anything here. At all.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.