Toribash
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
guys i'm bored so i will create my own clan for replay makers and i'll leave Vector
after that i will get back to making TB edits (bad edits) about my bad clan after i get at less 2 good players
-----
i will post here from time to time if you don't mind it guys

Oh well
Just another retarded reason to leave... disappointing.
-----
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Here we go dead Vector aagain.

gg

Vector will never die bro, if so, then it will come back alive.
Last edited by max; Nov 29, 2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd join n if I could, but I made a promise to a few guys at fl0w to not leave. So yeh.
He got bored so he left? What the actual fuck...
Well if you're bored you don't get to post here do you? Stay bored outta here.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
He got bored so he left? What the actual fuck...
Well if you're bored you don't get to post here do you? Stay bored outta here.

why you are being aggressive ?
anyway i didn't mean to say i'm bored of you guys
i actually check the forum from time to time but come on
i was planning to make my own clan for a long time but
i didn't find the name and i was busy so Patrickooo don't get
mad at me because i left the clan and stop being aggressive
i like every one in vector seriously that why i join it . . . so wish me luck
and smile -_- (and please for god sake let me chat in this thread too)
(aka being allies if my clan kept on living)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Eh, I knew this would happen eventually.

Good luck meija, I hope your clan does well! But don't expect to be invited back to vector :/ hopefully once we cool down we can become allies, of your clan works out.

Vector won't die, we'll always love at some state. It's up to the rest of us to keep vector alive. I'll go online and find some people to apply here. There's still a couple people online that are good
Karbn let's be real Vector can't die you guys have Patrickooo cx he is the backbone for this
clan and Karbn about getting back to vector i think that would be impossible because
i have me own clan and i think i will die with it and even if i tried to join back you guys
will reject my ass :"> with a big smile <3 still love you guys
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
First of all I wish you good luck with your clan and I wish it will be prosper.

I was expecting learn a lot of tricking things with you, actually you still can help me but I was expecting to do that as a clan mate and having more people leaving really let me down

also I think what people are upset about is because the way you said seems like wasn't big deal. "I'm leaving because I'm bored" seems pretty petty
It's alright man I was just triggered about the "I'm bored" thing.
Good luck to you and your clan wish you all the best I'll bring up activity to your clan as well if I could and if you would allow me to post there anyway.
Anyway if one leaves or is kicked or is rejected he can still re-apply after 1 month and he will be taken into consideration such as anyone else.
Also Meija if you want tips and such for leading and keep the clan entertained you can ask me I'm available thru PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Since I don't even play Toribash I'm not going to gain anything from joining another clan, so I'm just going to stay here, wait for Toribash Next and hopefully this place becomes alive again.