ES Recruitment Drive
I'm kind of OG I was here twards the end of Roman
Also yay I have a card now. Thanks Boap. Smooches
Last edited by ajn1; Aug 21, 2015 at 03:34 AM.
As soon as we have 7k in the bank I'm changing the name of this clan. Its so bad xD
Also I had some fun today recruiting and warring, Hope the new recruits enjoy the clan
I'm back guys I'm gonna be on a while so is there any thing someone wants to talk about ..... I'm not in in game though

Uuuhhhhgh no one on
-----
GUYS IM SICK IM THROWIN UP LIKE A FIRE HOSE
Last edited by KingChae9; Aug 21, 2015 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Blaaaaaaghh
I hate puking, one time there was nothing to eat so I resorted to eating pepperoni and lemon hard candy, let's just say I couldn't get much sleep that night.
I don't know if you guys have heard about it, but (APOK) have been talking shit about us. I was on their recruitation server and they invited me like two days ago - I declined, because they sucked, but I've heard them talking lots of bad things about our clan, especially their leader, garykofi.
I hope you get better kingchae, I hate being sick! When I was younger I used to like making sandwhiches with random ingredients I found in the kitchen.

For example, cheese, strawberry jam and ketchup.
But one day I mixed honey with strawberry syrup (The stuff you might put on pancakes) and I was sick everywhere

Also thanks for the info Skervesen, If I see them ingame... Ill be sure to show them how bad we are ;)