Ranking
Original Post
Operator Music
I think this should be good.. When you are operator on some server to you can to play music for all players in that server for more fun in game..
example: to you have an folder in toribash "Custom Music" where you download music from youtube and set it there and in game you can play it for all players on that server if u are operator..
example for commands: /playmusic 1,2,3... and /stopmusic
Last edited by SRBLanMI; Jun 26, 2014 at 02:57 AM.
Not a bad idea. This is simple yet innovative and I can't find reasons why not.
I might actually go to higher administration for this.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
This is a great idea but there's actually only 1 avalible sound track in game that i know of.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Another good idea would be to link a folder to which we can keep mp3 files to loop during gameplay :o
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
This would only make more people play without sounds on.

Well, maybe we could have a switch or option binded to a key or otherwise to allow players to turn off player-generated music.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
Im currently adding new BGM's and attempting other audio innovations with the game at the moment. Mighttry to go to different places with TB audio but with this...

I like the idea, however considering that many Servers have multiple OP's this could be easily abused and simply annoying. I do agree people will simply turn off their audio because of this. But the idea of having a switch is not a bad idea, considering I want to do something similar with Kiai's but nonetheless.

Idea is solid, but its gonna be hit or miss.
Yeah, this was discussed a lot before. Should definatly be an option like de mods.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Emphasize. That is mean having my debate ideas backfire on nothingness. This will help a lot of people have more freedom and enjoyment in the game. Plus, an option would be implemented. Tell me what is wrong with it before I have to miserably find out myself because the idea is so awesome.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Let there me 'mp3' folder with your music. Ingame you should type something like: /playsound 1.mp3

This would only make more people play without sounds on.

And in Sounds menu there should be 'Custom music' ON / OFF

Sorted out.

EDIT: I clearly don't know how are ppl gonna code this but I think it's gonna be effective. Because the mp3's will be stored in your PC. Not on any server.
And also, bitches love Cake.
Last edited by Zephh; Jun 24, 2014 at 04:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static