Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] How do i remove textures from OBJ models?
so i recently bought the valkyrie right shin and foot (Planning to get both legs from knee under) and when i put them on, they had textures. I need to find a way to remove them please.
ok
you can manually delete the textures from your toribash folder.

Find your way to your Steam folder then do this.

Steam > Steamapps > common > Toribash > Custom > julian083

Then find the texture you want to delete and delete it directly from the folder.

If you are running the standalone version of toribash follow these instructions.

Right click on the toribash icon, Open File Location
> Custom > julian083

Then, delete whatever textures you don't want.
i activated the items, and the textures were on. theres no way to disable them and also it was titled "Thumbnail"
-----
nvm, problem solved. but new quesiton is being asked. can you remove the kneepad from the valkyrie shins? its annoying to me
Last edited by Gray; Jan 4, 2018 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok
Originally Posted by julian083 View Post
i activated the items, and the textures were on. theres no way to disable them and also it was titled "Thumbnail"
-----
nvm, problem solved. but new quesiton is being asked. can you remove the kneepad from the valkyrie shins? its annoying to me

No, you cant, its a part of the object itself.
Last edited by Alejandro2; Jan 4, 2018 at 06:31 PM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HEELP
I have the same problem. But every time I delete the file it pops up again. Every time I exit and start again it reappears. I keep deleting it but it doesn't go away. it just pops up again once I start Toribash again. I have toribash In steam. Pls help.
hey there, joel already answered this question. you can't delete the tga of a 3d object. if you're trying to clear the textures for valkyrie items, well, you can't. clearing the texture will reset it to it's default texture. however, if you're looking to make the texture a white background on the valkyrie item, just look up "white background" on google and upload that. hope this helps!