Toribash
i really have to finish my drawthisinyourstyle thing
I've been practicing more than usual lately but the challenge's drawing remains almost intact.
Also, Karbn, I know you have been planning hosting an event with the clan for quite a while now, what about bring this up for discussing? I think using one of these minigames we do here in a larger scale would be nice, and also would encourage more artists and replaymakers to do their thing.
A draw this in your style challenge with 100k winner and 30k/50k second place prizes sounds reasonable.
A replaymaking event should be cool too, but as you're Vectors I'd rather to see a realism replaymaking event. Like a parkour or sparring events

something I thought would be cool is a collab event that works like your old collab thread, where clans or other stablished teams/groups could participate. You give them an opener, and people will have to work in the replays with teams of at least 5 people (for example). The team with the best replay wins the prize
then you could ask for other clans to give it a try, sounds like a good initiative to me
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 25, 2019 at 02:35 AM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Yeah, being born ;)

now thats my boy.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
just ignore the post then

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not peer pressured to read it

Events look like too much work
-----
"10 hours ago"
-----
"11 hours ago"
-----
"15 hours ago"
-----
"17 hours ago"
-----
"22 hours ago"
Last edited by Lotus; Feb 26, 2019 at 12:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
guess thats enough
"9 minutes ago"
Hey peepos im here im alive just kidding im as dead as my goldfish

Came here to greet you all and wonder how y'all doing? Good? Great! Me? Oh yeah I'm addicted to For Honor and I've been procrastinating with all my school work, I have to read a book in a week because I didnt feel like reading it and now I'm fucked yay cool.

Made sure to update some threats yknow me gotta flex
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
hey halu
yeah I noticed you was playing For Honor every time I logged in Steam

nice to see you around and im pretty sure you can read that book within a week, I believe in your powers

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]