Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Longboard Mod
Hey so this is what I got for the longboarding mod.

I made 4 mods, 2 for singleplayer, 2 for multiplayer, each with a balance and no balance version.
It was a little tricky trying to get the board to turn when you lean but it turns realistically. This is why tori is far forward on the board. I don't think it's possible to do the powerslide thing that Illuminati wanted.

Also I made the glutes different so that they are like abs cus it helps you to lean some more.

Also I haven't completely tested the mod because I couldn't make it all the way to the end cus I suck. So idk if I put enough frames or not but maybe someone can finish it and tell me lol.

Also uploaded my best replay.
Attached Files
longboard_sp.tbm (30.8 KB, 410 views)
longboard_sp_balance.tbm (30.9 KB, 317 views)
longboard_mp.tbm (31.2 KB, 196 views)
longboard_mp_balance.tbm (31.5 KB, 201 views)
longboard_mp_replay.rpl (174.3 KB, 123 views)
Amazing, but I dont think you stand up on a long board.
Don't you lay down on it?
---EDIT---
Also pls fix the head.
1st it kinda looks retarded.
2nd I want to be able to rotate it.
Even though I didn't request it,
I think you should fix that.
Last edited by Hypersaint; May 15, 2015 at 10:28 AM.
Im in school right now but holy shit this looks awesome, I'll have the guys who added to the 11k prize look at this and they'll pay you accordingly. Thanks so much man, this means alot.
-----
I messaged the guys who gave tc for the reward, they'll look it over and make a decision.
I gave 1k too, cuz I'm poor. But if I had more I would definitely give it. I'll try it when I get home in a few hours
Last edited by iIluminati; May 15, 2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Damn! This mod is awesome, it looks really good, and I was actually able to do some cool stuff. Sliding is possible, definitely. I think I was told to wait for DatSkip's mod, and then I'll decide.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
tried it, I really like it, especially the fact that i can turn freely

anyway, is there any way with modding to take every shape and rotate it one way or another? cuz i feel like i was going kinda slow while playing it. in real life people can go 60 mph + on these things lol
also, the toris felt a bit sluggish, couldnt really get much momentum going in the joints. and i dont really like the way the glutes work, if you could bring that back to normal that would be cool
if this were a free mod i would be more than satisfied but you probably will get paid for this so i want it to be how i visualized it in the beginning.
everything else is amazing though, i really appreciate you making this

so yeah if possible, make everything steeper, make toris faster and glutes back to normal. thanks man
-----
tried making horizontal gravity to make me faster, it worked but i couldnt make the first turn, heres what i got so far
Attached Files
Longboard.rpl (110.0 KB, 23 views)
(Origin)
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
Damn! This mod is awesome, it looks really good, and I was actually able to do some cool stuff. Sliding is possible, definitely. I think I was told to wait for DatSkip's mod, and then I'll decide.

How is it possible ? I couldnt find a way

----

Awesome mod tho!! if u could add no friction sections for sliding it would be cool but anyways it's funny!

----
Lets wait for datskip's mod
<[NO]Rai> SNAPAR
<[NO]Rai> BOOOOAAAAA
The no friction zones is great, and it probably isn't so difficult to make.
And yes, normal glutes would be much better, I didn't even use them this way.

Formo, I leaned back and managed to kick the board. It wasn't a hard kick but the board turned anyways. I couldn't do anything more though cause I was at school and didn't save the replay

Does anyone mind if I take your replays for a video?
Last edited by JuaniXk; May 15, 2015 at 11:30 PM.

Parkour • Spar • Skating