Toribash
Original Post
Haha, no, it just says that all violet-colored packs are now available like Demolition and Elf.
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 29, 2015 at 08:09 AM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Violet isn't out yet, should be coming out with the next wave soon
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Violet isn't out yet, should be coming out with the next wave soon

Violet exists?

I think he means Velvet tbh
Originally Posted by error View Post
Violet exists?

I think he means Velvet tbh

That's what I thought too. Velvet and Violet are similar colors in the pinkish purplish Catagory.

They are out.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Nah, there is no such thing as a "violet" color, as in, a force called Violet Force, in toribash. I think the word violet here subjective anyway.
Anyways, yeah the top banner is saying "violet"
And again, as I said before, all violet-colored packs like velvet, violet, demo, etc. are now available, there is no violet itself pack. lol
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yeah the "Violet" thing was a joke regarding the poem "Roses are red, Violets are blue".

No such colors exists but it makes for a pretty snazzy banner.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Yeah the "Violet" thing was a joke regarding the poem "Roses are red, Violets are blue".

No such colors exists but it makes for a pretty snazzy banner.

Way to confuse half the people in Toribash.

How come it says (some) in the corner of it? I can see not all are released. Why not?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."