Toribash
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
i sea that you aren't having the best luck with applicants.
Lemme add onto that pile.

Hello, my name is gragorn and im chill.
I usually run choice specs calm mind set on my slowbro, it has proven to be quite useful in lower ladder OU. Nobody expects it, and we all know that is the only thing that matters

But for real, my name is gargon, im 16, live in a far away land called slovakia. My hobbies include playing showdown, sleeping, and enjoying great aussie bantz.

I found toribash ~2011, made my forum account a year later. Its been a fun 5 years. I used to play mp but then I met pusga and he kinda made me want to make replays, and ever since 2013 ive only done that. Dont do it as much now, but I used to do it quite frequently. Favorite colour is green

Lately I have decided to give back to the community by joining staff positions. Started with rapid threads lmod, now I moderate a few boards and am also a part of clan squad. I like the job, to me it feels nice to sort of give back to the community, to sound a bit sappy.

I guess I should mention why I applied to frost. Well when fear convinced me to start playing showdown again, I met a lot of frost folks who also played, mainly pidda and slau. Both are really great guys, and ever since ive joined the discord I can say that about most of the members. Also got love for my man reta, super great guy, nice, uh, coworker(?) in csquad. Always nice to talk to. That's pretty much it, great dudes with gnarly attitudes.

Thanks for reading my app, remember to keep a :calmmind:

You've been pretty chill in the discord, you've got a yes from me as well.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Come on in my dude!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Hello There [Frost] Clan.
Application

Hello [Frost] Clan,my name I Gabriel and I'm 14 years old.I am here to apply for your awesome clan.So lets start off with a tad about me I play baseball and I partake in extra-curricular activities in school,i am an honors student and I get straight A's in school.IRL I suffer from depression and adhd,sounds pretty bad which it is,but that's what I mainly deal with and that's a tad about me.

I generally found toribash while watching youtube videos on the game back In 2012,but I also used the game as an escape from my depression, but I made my account in july of 2013 which ended getting hacked while I was 3rd dan (G0LDELITE).Afterwards,i made this account since I couldn't retrieve my old account I ended up playing up until black belt and then in December of 2013 I stopped playing.I Tended to play on and off during 2014 and then I tended to not play as much during 2015 but I recently came back into toribash in june of 2016 and now I'm 5th dan and I'm a chill guy.

The reason why id like to join this clan is because you guys and girls seem like very friendly people and I would love to get to know you all.Though I don't know many of you id like to meet all of you.One of my main motives for attempting to join your nice clan is because you guys seem to be active and that's very cool both ingame and forums.

If You Need To Contact Me Find me on Skype or Discord
Skype-GabeElite

Id Really Like To Thank you guys for your time and have a good day.
I Really Hope I Am Considered.

Regards,
Gabriel
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Wait there's girls in here?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Aren't you a girl??

@Gabe,

We are discussing your app right now. Expect a reply from us sooner or later/
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
@P137,Alrighty,can't wait!
Last edited by Twin; Nov 4, 2016 at 04:53 PM.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Sorry to tell you but you got Defrosted.
Noone knew you around here and thats a thing applicants pretty much need over here.

Don't forget to take your chair with you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

cjdiamonds application
I am a professional boxer
I am a master wushu artist
I believe that no matter what belt you can do it
I hunt for decap prizes
I have a love for Ice
Ill fight anyone for you
-----