Toribash
Original Post
[Vibe IRC Moments & IRC client setup guide
Great IRC Moments:
We get fairly chatty on #Vibe and other channels of the IRC. We have plenty of great moments, this is where we share them!

Post Format:
[spoiler="TOPIC"]<INSERT IRC LOG HERE>[/spoiler]
Post Example:

29 hours

How to connect to the IRC via an IRC client:

Firstly, you'll need to pick an IRC Client. I personally prefer to use IceChat, so I'll be doing this guide using it. IceChat can be downloaded here: http://www.icechat.net/site/download...php?category=3
There's a few other ones out there that you can google search for, like mIRC and Hexchat.

If you chose to use IceChat, install it and open it up. In the bottom left should be an "Add" server button.

Fill out the information like this:

Next you jump over to the Auto-Join tab and add whatever channels you'd like to auto-join on connect.

This is what mine looks like:

Now try connecting and you should be all set!

Finally, if you like it to look a bit nicer, here is the theme that I have chosen to use. http://speedy.sh/y2V4Z/Colors-mIRC.xml
Once you've downloaded the theme, open the "Colors" tab at the top of IceChat, then click on the "Themes" tab within it. Click on the "Load Theme" button and drag the Colors-mIRC.xml file into that directory. Then select that theme, save settings, and restart IceChat.

On start up again, your IceChat client should look something like this:

If you struggle along the way or need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask for help!
Last edited by Sparky; Jan 23, 2016 at 05:34 AM.
We had this glorious conversation a while ago, felt like sharing.

Moat learns something new

Wolololololo
Cheetah and his ability to amuse me.

Motherbangers

Momentum

IRC got fucked

aaaaaaaa

"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Bit of Spanish with Inq.

Hasta la vista

Casual talk with Erth.

Punk ass bitch

Scorp is sexy,ok?!

Trey's Eyes

Galaxy's Mind Blowing Advice