Toribash
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
Ay I got lucky, first view.
This is really good, the opener is smooth.
you kick uke with your foot twice and I think the second time looked a little weird
and slowed you down but the spin behind him is sweet.
Everything after is pretty much perfect, that head dm is beautiful.
You bopped that bitch.
last 2 kicks executed perfectly, great timing great flow.

easily 9/10

Thanks for the comment and cnc man!
been awhile since i've got cnc to this extent glad you liked replay aswell it was fun creating it

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
i wonder why was this deleted and re-posted again after few mins xd.
anyway, the first part of it acually look like something made by chezda,
its pretty good over all but i see that you have trouble keeping your movement smooth at low gravity,
try using -15 instead of the default next time, its more stable and wont make tori feel heavy.

I posted it but was not happy with the ending so i redid it and reposted before anyone would notice(i thought) hueheuhe.
yeah i feel ike the opener was abit like chezda's style hence why it worked so well maybe.
Also here's a replay in -15 which you recommended, i really liked this gravity but alot of selfdm's happend which was quite annoying.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
you gotta stop forcing your shaders on people bro, it's basically rape

replays pretty sweet, feels really 2011
you get a bit astronaut jumpy here and there, doesn't take much away tho

I always play with shaders so i guess when i save the replay the shaders sticks with the file?(got really tired of the white background)
thanks for the comment orko but i was hoping that you would post a replay too, been awhile since i saw that orko genius replaymaking.
saved this one in default shader

thanks for your time guys lets make toribash great again!
Attached Files
Swex- Condition Red.rpl (520.6 KB, 104 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM