Ranking
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
What ever we want. Its going to be me and a buddy.

We will probably be semi-topical.

Cool. I'd listen to it.
a spoon.
Atm we are working through the details. What platform to post it on, what is our formula going to be, how we are going to record, ect.

After we get a good standing, we are going to do a sample. See how things go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi, Phone... are you someone who got a name change? Never seen you around before. Wish I had enough TC to change my name to Cup.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Hi, Phone... are you someone who got a name change? Never seen you around before. Wish I had enough TC to change my name to Cup.

Not like namechanges to 3 letter names aren't possible.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post

it's just goughy on an alt

GOUGHY COME PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH ME SOMETIME
Goughy use to love me.
And then he got into staff.

I cry.

Not meaning to disrespect linkin park, but I find it sad that Chris Cornel got like no tribute songs on the radio, and Im hearing linkin park at walmart everyday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My local rock station did tribute weekends for both artists, where their songs got played a lot more than normal.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Didn't hear any tribute songs on the radio as I barely listen to the radio, but it's kinda logical how linkin park gets more tributes, they are/were just more popular, linkin park's most viewed youtube vid has 638m views, while soundgarden's most viewed one has 101m.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]