Toribash
Original Post
Clan Video Event.

In this super awesome event made by the most super awesomest ES Trial you will make something that actually benefits yourself and your clan! A clan video!

Make the most super epic mindblowing craaaaazy and breathtaking video to win!

Rules are very simple, Only use replays from Toribash (they can be new or old as long as its from a clan member) and edit them in whatever editing software you want to. The video, when finished, must be sent in a MP4 file(or a youtube videolink) and be atleast 720p. The video does not have to be edited by a clan member. There must be atleast 5 DIFFERENT members in the clan video. The minimum length is 50 seconds and the maximum is 8 minutes. YOU MAY NOT USE AN OLD CLAN VIDEO, YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ONE

Example of non-accepted clan video
Example accepted clan video

You have exactly 28 days from when this is released (28th of august) to edit and send in your clan video

Butler
Joel
Nugget
Bands

Prize for 1st place: 100000 TC to clan bank.
Prize for 2nd place: 40000 TC to clan bank.
Prize for 3rd place: 20000 TC to clan bank
Last edited by Quack; Sep 2, 2017 at 02:00 AM. Reason: changed to over
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
^

Meija made our video and he'll receive whatever is due.

Prize can be sent over to me. We've all agreed that prize money (if we win) will be used towards the extra 100k Icky is asking for my namechange.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
It would be easier if you guys just made a clan bank and then you can do whatever with the prize money. But as you said you're not guaranteed a prize just for entering.
Last edited by Alejandro2; Aug 14, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
The TC can just be sent to me. Sorry, I realize now I wasn't clear.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
Time to bug alphan00b about this

finally new editors getting into this event )":
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
This is ours, the "All Stars" Clan Video, made by ConCon

Last edited by Trestet; Aug 20, 2017 at 02:25 PM.

ok what will happen for this event if there is not a 3rd video(Place)(someone else entering the event) ?
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
We'll either split the prize between first and second place, or just not give out the third prize at all. But i'm pretty sure [Duck] will be entering, judging by a thread on their forum.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
We'll either split the prize between first and second place, or just not give out the third prize at all. But i'm pretty sure [Duck] will be entering, judging by a thread on their forum.

I don't know what you're talking about
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/