Ranking
Original Post
Loyalty rewards

what it could look like

my idea is a sort of daily loyalty system, where players would get a small reward for playing a certain amount of games each day.

in my screenshot i added 7 circles for the 7 days of the week and i think that the prizes should increase in value as the week goes on, because it would mean that the player had been playing for more consecutive days in a row.

i feel that this addition would encourage people to play more actively, and also encourage newer players (to whom the complexity of the game can seem daunting and/or discouraging) to keep playing the game and hopefully allow them to give it more of a chance before they quit

some issues that i haven't thought of solutions for:
- farming rewards on alts
- playing the set amount of games in a private lobby with a friend to get them finished as quick as possible

please let me know of your thoughts and any solutions for problems
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
how on earth would the market become useless

getting a random item for a task, leading to an overinflation of items on the market.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Yeah that could happen or maybe there could be a way from like stopping alts like a detection of some sort and i agree with wounders 5 game system it sounds like it could go well but it would need some really big imporvement s such as the farming things and many more,and as blair said the overinflation of market items could ruin the pont of the loyalty rewards.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz