Toribash
Sounds good dengue glad someone is participating.
I look forward to seeing what you have
Dengue wanna collab on this with other people? I have nothing to do on May 20 (thats when my summer break starts)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
That would be cool krastnator.

So far the people participating in this request are

Dengue
Flyingmonk
Blueevil
Krastnator

The most creative and unique set will ultimately win this request. Please do not forget that the set needs to represent your personal life in some sort of way. Whether that is a struggle you have been through or something you overcome. Your set needs to be able to show this.

For example if you have been hurt in the past make sure you draw something that represents this pain you have been through.

I want you to be creative and unique
Last edited by Hi; May 7, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
damn this sounds p cool

too bad I don't know how to make sets yet...

You wouldn't want a similar sort of thing but just a head?

for a lot less of course
Everyone can participate there is plenty of time. I want to give artists enought time to work.

The most creative and unique set will ultimately win this request. Please do not forget that the set needs to represent your personal life in some sort of way. Whether that is a struggle you have been through or something you overcome. Your set needs to be able to show this.

For example if you have been hurt in the past make sure you draw something that represents this pain you have been through.

Another example is if your gf broke up with you. You need to show that your heart is broken on the set.

Or another example is if you overcome some sort of addiction you will need to portray this on the set

I want you to be creative and unique
Last edited by Hi; May 7, 2017 at 06:01 PM.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Dengue wanna collab on this with other people? I have nothing to do on May 20 (thats when my summer break starts)

if we all did a collab that would be pretty dope. shoot me a pm sometime and I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty sure I still have school after may 20th, but I can work here and there on it c:
Two problems
1: Too many rules, like 13chillz said on the other post this is like an english assignment and nobody wants to do all that.
2: You're offering too much. Nobody will think you're actually going to pay, I guess it's too late to lower the price but if you offered like 40$ people would most likely believe it more. (Not saying this is fake, it's probably legit)

I'd suggest making it easier for people to do, like using Bodhisattva's set for reference, it's essentially the same thing you want.
I am not backing out, I will continue to search for someone willing to fulfill this request.

No matter how long this take I will go through till the end.

For $100 usd this shouldn't be an easy task. It will take hard work and not a lot of people like hard work so it's totally understandable if not a lot of artists are up for it.

But eventually I believe someone will come along with the motivation and courage to do something beyond outstanding in toribash.
Last edited by Hi; May 10, 2017 at 08:18 AM.