people playing: 149, servers online: 40, games played: 138,330,038 Top Player: nervau

Toribash Community » Help » Tutorials
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #271
Dubsking1

Blue Belt

I keep failing on Youtube run, i can never do the second step, my character just flies away and i have followed each step correctly
why this keeps happening?
Dubsking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #272
Martin
Forumite

6th Dan Black Belt
Server: badcbets

check the gravity
ctrl + g
and change it to -30
Martin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #273
-Xioi
Raconteur

0101110100111 Belt
Clan: Team ICA

Just gonna throw something out there that alot of people say is something you shouldn't do.

And that is using your chest during a run, wich i do like 90% of the time to make it better looking and keeping my pec movement smooth and good looking.

And by that i don't mean exagerated side to side twists of your chest, but literally 1-2 frames of turning your chest. Playing around with it makes your balance better and your usage of glutes and everything else, bla bla. Become better.

Don't count any joint out, and for the love of god. Don't be scared to experiment, don't do the same thing over and over and expect to become better fast. You won't get anywhere without trying new stuff. So i encourage anyone to just try new things out since it just gives you the boost to becoming better.

If anyone aswell actually needs propper help or tips on anything, or want someone to help out with something, i'm more than happy to jump up and offer my time.

PM me on forums or you can catch me on discord!

Discord: -Xioi- Aka Zizzi#8709

With this, i'll be gone for a week in Italy now, so don't expect any respond any time soon, but when i get back i'll do whatever to help out if anyone needs it

SP Replays ............... MP Replays
Xioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #274
Alfiew2212

Brown Belt

Troubles with "relax run"
Hey Mocucha I literally just got into running about 5 hours ago, and i came across your video. The running style i got used to is the "Youtube run" as i simply find it hard to play toribash relaxed. Anyway i just got good at the "Youtube run", so im finding it quite difficult to do the "relax run". Would you say its okay if i just stick with the "youtube run" forever? If not can you give me some tips.
Alfiew2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #275
SrBognanno
Forumite

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Originally Posted by Alfiew2212 View Post
Hey Mocucha I literally just got into running about 5 hours ago, and i came across your video. The running style i got used to is the "Youtube run" as i simply find it hard to play toribash relaxed. Anyway i just got good at the "Youtube run", so im finding it quite difficult to do the "relax run". Would you say its okay if i just stick with the "youtube run" forever? If not can you give me some tips.

With the time you'll be learning new things and you will start making your custom runs, so don't worry.

Keep learning with the Youtube run if you feel confortable with it.
•[Crooks]FanClubReplays
SrBognanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #276
Mocucha
Raconteur

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

"Would you say its okay if i just stick with the "youtube run" forever?"

Well, it is a game, just take pleasure with it

When I started running, I was just happy to make 2-3 steps then trying to not fall... Who care if you are doing youtube or custom run ?

I don't.

If you do, continue playing, don't make pressure on yourself, things will come by themselves with habits.
Habits in Toribash are like setups moves that you can recognize and you will "know where you are going" when you are launching a move.

Habits come with experience. Experience come with time.

It is pretty cool that you can do some running steps in a few hours ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Mocucha is offline   Reply With Quote