Toribash
Alright. I think that was it. Feel free to upload replays if you wish, but after this post I can't guarantee that any of the uploaded replays will get to be in the video. Also, if any of you don't want all of the replays posted so far to be in, tell me which ones to include(or which ones to exclude) and I'll probably comply.

P.S: Writing this at 2 AM after a few very rough days, so if it is in no way coherent you have my apologies.
Last edited by lordtiger; Oct 5, 2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: bitter LT was bitter
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Sorry to hear, here's some of my replays and I hope you feel better. Just some recent stuff since I recently updated my client.
Attached Files
#1.rpl (60.0 KB, 10 views)
#2.rpl (54.8 KB, 7 views)
#4.rpl (65.6 KB, 5 views)
#5.rpl (22.1 KB, 4 views)
#6.rpl (52.2 KB, 8 views)
I posted a few replays, I think I'll be noticable in the video, but good luck with wrapping Everything up! I'm sure it'll be awesome, LT.
-----
Optional replay with a 30% Chance of being entered. Don't hate it because it's instagib.
Attached Files
Last edited by omegadark1; Sep 15, 2013 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
私の顔にそれを言う。
Finally continuing work on the vid. Not accepting replays anymore, once I finish this one I'll probably try to make a few smaller ones (few replays each) so it should be easier to manage. Starting a project this big was not a good idea for a start
Last edited by lordtiger; Oct 23, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I don't want to see a wip D:

I want to get surprised by the final version; no need to get LT to render a not finished version :u
I agree with Pitch here Even though I'm not in it, a WIP ruins the suspense and overall joy.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
just wanting to know if this will ever be finished? if not id like to see the unfinished version
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@clan: About a week ago I lost nearly all of the data that was on my laptop, and in such a way that it could not be recovered. This included all of the progress made on the clan vid after keyframing the replays(which is to say thy syncing, the effects and all project files), and the 720p 60fps fraps keyframed and recorded with shaders replays, which were around 20gb. Initially I'd though that I'd lost everything I had of the clan vid, but luckily I was smart enough to put a backup of the keyframed replays themselves on MEGA. I now have them recovered, and I gotta re-record them and re-edit the entire video all over again. Needless to say this video has easily been my most set back project to date, but I'm not giving up on it. This video will get finished even it takes me years to do it. I've been hella busy with university stuff and getting to know my coursemates, but our winter break begins on the 15th and I shall have about two weeks then. I have a lot to work on during that time, but I'll do my best to make good progress on the vid as well. This is the second time that I've ever been this busy during my 20 years on Earth so far.

That's the current status
Okay lordtiger any news about the video?
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)