ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Thread problem need help
um hello so i have a problem when i do [youtube] /youtube (i wont put [] cause it would mess up)
my thumbnail is black and when i tried to play the video it says error play back please try again and i've been trying so hard to find a solution but i just find one so guys..... i need your help
You need to only put the letter/number combination that comes in the link in the YouTube tags
I'm on my phone right now so I can't give an accurate example but your link will look something like this youtube.com/e43fje3 (probably something before the numbers/letters etc) just copy /paste the letter/number combination at the end of the link inside the YouTube tags and it should work
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
does the video play on youtube ? are you sure the video itself isn't broken?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
does the video play on youtube ? are you sure the video itself isn't broken?

its on youtube and the video itself is not broken but dont worry i fixed it
-----
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
You need to only put the letter/number combination that comes in the link in the YouTube tags
I'm on my phone right now so I can't give an accurate example but your link will look something like this youtube.com/e43fje3 (probably something before the numbers/letters etc) just copy /paste the letter/number combination at the end of the link inside the YouTube tags and it should work

Tnx
Last edited by Baltra; Apr 19, 2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump