Toribash
Original Post
Event Squad are recruiting!

EVENT SQUAD

The Event Squad are recruiting once more! We're looking for fun, active and trustworthy individuals to help us put on events for the community, and generally make the game more fun for people! If that's something that sounds like it might interest you, then read on friendo!

What’s the job of an Event Squad Member?

I’m glad you asked! The primary goal of the Event Squad is to keep the community entertained. There are many ways we do this, some of our favorites are hosting in-game tournaments and forum events! You'll also get to work along side a team of artists, modders and 3d Item modellers. It's a real creative environment!

What does it take to become an Event Squad Member?

We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic, creative and active. We want people who enjoy toribash and enjoy playing it. We're supposed to be the smiling face of the staff, so if you can bring a smile to people's faces, then we want you! We also need you to be responsible, because the job comes with a bit of power.

Why join the Event Squad?

As an Event Squad Member, you’ll have one of, if not best platform to help the community. It’s also pretty dang fun. We all want to see Toribash grow, and you can play a large part in that just by doing your job. Having a direct hand in bringing excitement to hundreds of Toribash players is both an amazing privilege and a great responsibility. There really is nothing cooler than seeing someone super stoked about an event you spent weeks working on and perfecting.

That all sounds great! How can I apply?
You can send your application to Icky, Reta or Erth.
Make sure to include:
Your GMT:
Your primary language:
Other information you feel necessary:

A guide on how to write the applications can be found here!

BY THE WAY...
We're also looking for avid mod makers to help us make some special mods for various events! If you have experience making toribash mods, and would like to help out in that regard, send us a Mod Maker application. Make sure to include examples of your work, along with your strengths and weaknesses. We're looking for people who are active and creative who can bounce ideas off of us, and with us to create interesting ingame and forum based events. If this sounds like something that interests you, please do let us know!

Best of luck applicants!
Last edited by Erth; Dec 5, 2017 at 04:50 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Nice to see you guys are recruiting for the Event Squad after seeing the complaint from some people from the community. It's nice to see you guys are listening to use, good job to Erth and whoever also agreed with the recruitment for ES staff. Good luck to everyone who applies for Event Squad.

Got one question though, do you need experience to be in the ES?
Last edited by 16bars; Dec 2, 2017 at 04:00 AM.
Not at all. Just a good head on your shoulders, enthusiasm and creativity.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I am very active in the game more in the forum neither so much and also I am not so good in the functions of the forum and these things
Last edited by updenso; Dec 2, 2017 at 04:51 AM.
Pretty glad the esquad’s starting a new recruitment, hope you guys are gonna rebuild it at its previous maximum

Originally Posted by updenso View Post
I am very active in the game more in the forum neither so much and also I am not so good in the functions of the forum and these things

I think you should actually send a private message to an Event Squad, they would help you understand clearly what «*percentage*» of activity you need in both part of the forum.
I’m sure you can be an event squad without being super-active on the forum until you do whatever is necessary on them.
Last edited by Mercurit; Dec 2, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
I wasn't all that active when I applied for ES a bit ago so don't be discouraged if you believe your forum activity is a problem.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Do we need examples of our work or just knowing how everything is done , enough?
If you are applying to the positions of artist, mod maker or Item Forger then you need news examples of your work, yes.
She/They

Originally Posted by updenso View Post

Activity in both is looked at, in-game activity is weighted much greater though. We can teach you how to use the forums if you're competent in other areas no issue.

Ideally an applicant shows activity in both areas, but we have no forum moderation jobs. (Aside from the Event Board)

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
how long it takes?

Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. We'll make posts here as we add people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu