Ranking
Mincemeatcraft

In other news, deadlines coming up, loads of writing being done rn. I wanna luv myself <3.

yu Moderated Message:
you can do it bby
Last edited by yuki; Mar 2, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I don't watch tv so that's fine. I'll get it done so I don't fail and end up a homeless bum.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Mincemeatcraft

In other news, deadlines coming up, loads of writing being done rn. I wanna luv myself <3.

yu Moderated Message:
you can do it bby

;] now it looks better, we're ohana.
And ohana means family
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Well, just need to polish it up, but that's a 14 page essay written over the weekend. I can't wait until submissions are open

Also double post, sorry I've been so inactive. I'll get more active later on in the month... or maybe less since I have more deadlines.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Well, just need to polish it up, but that's a 14 page essay written over the weekend. I can't wait until submissions are open

Also double post, sorry I've been so inactive. I'll get more active later on in the month... or maybe less since I have more deadlines.

I'm surprised you're alive at all Tuna, thought u died off. (I'm joking don't hurt me pls)

Nice clan hope it's fishy enough to get official one day
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
I'm surprised you're alive at all Tuna, thought u died off. (I'm joking don't hurt me pls)

Nice clan hope it's fishy enough to get official one day

Haha, yeah I'm still alive-ish. Been a while since we've spoken.

Thanks for the kind words towards the clan, in many ways I think it would be fun to try for official, although at the same time I'm fully aware that I won't have the time to actually contribute in keeping it active. A thread alone is more than enough for us as we tend to use discord/my secret corner of the internet.