Ranking
Original Post
How to get a moving background (for winamp users)
Most of you have probably tried the AVS visualization plug-in in winamp, I realized that you can use the overlay mode to change the boring white bg in toribash with it. (Note: this only works if you're playing in windowed mode)

First select the AVS plug-in by selecting "Options > Visulization > Select plug-in" or just press "ctrl+K". Select "Advanced Visualization Studio" and press Start. You can open the visualization plug-in quicly by pressing "ctrl+shift+k".

After you've opened the AVS right click the window and select "AVS editor" then go to "Settings > Display", in the top right corner you see the "Overlay mode" panel, tick the box and press the color box. Select white from the basic colors and then press ok.

Now you can select a preset by selecting "Preset > Load" or by right clicking the avs window and selecting a preset there. You can always make one yourself too!

Open up toribash and enjoy, it looks a bit crude as it ignores everything that isn't pure white. You might also want to select a bright avs preset or it'll be hard to see the text and something that doesn't move around very fast. If you do, you will prolly have some epileptic seizures and DIE!!!

I was going to make a vid of how awesome it looks but fraps obviously doesn't record overlays... but here's a pic of how it looks.
Attached Images
toriavsbg.jpg (148.5 KB, 405 views)
Attached Files
toriavsbg.jpg_thumb (27.7 KB, 63 views)
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding