Ranking
Original Post
Recruiting Mod Makers!

Hello toribash community! We here at the gm's, as you know, are here to make your experience here more enjoyable with fun events for you to do. Whether they be make a piece of art, or tear someone limb from limb.
Toribash is really varied, and mods are one area that are often neglected. We plan to change that.
Do you have loads of cool mod ideas? Can you make mods? Know how to do toribash lua magics?
If you're answering yes to any of these then you should apply to be a mod maker!

What's the job!?
Pretty self explanatory really. You make mods either at the request of the gms, or if you get a cool idea, you can make a mod for it and we'll host it! To clarify you won't be a gamemaster, it's a sub team with the objective of making stuff better for the whole community, as such you won't particularly need to deal with users or anything, just do what you love doing, if you love modding. You will however be eligible for some rewards as part of the new GM rewards system!

Where do I sign!?
Send Erth a pm with your application with this format:
IRC client?:
Why we should have you:
Examples of mods you have made:

The MAIN thing we'll be looking at is what mods you have made.

How long do I have to work on my amazing application!?
You got 2 weeks to send your app to me (13th July) before the official recruiting process ends. Beyond that we will always be technically taking applications but we DO NOT want this to be a big team. There's gonna be like 3 or 4 people max.

Ask any questions you may have either to myself in pm, or in this thread and I will do my best to reply in good time, but mans gotta practice for clan league knowwhatimsayin

*also we want more artists lol
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Quick question, is this mod name(Would the real mod makers please stand up) inspired by Eminem's Song(or Slim Shady's Song): The Real Slim Shady?
Suppose you get chosen on this team after the selection process has ended, but someone else better comes along, can you be replaced. Even if you show as much dedication.

For example.

suppose you capped it at 6 people. And Some Mod Making Prodigy comes along way better then someone on your team. and this is long after the selection of people have ended and you have the team. Suppose this prodigy heard about this team and applied to be apart of it, even though the team is full. Would you accept the prodigy in and switch someone of lesser talent out? Or will all spots be permanent until like some time where you refresh the team with new people after a while.

And the Prodigy and the Team person show equal amount of activity and dedication.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
No, replacement isn't a thing, i would just like a small-ish team

Various people in this thread: Don't pay too much attention to the numbers chosen stuff, let me and the gms worry about that, just apply to the position you're interested in

I'm not answering the rest of the questions coz they dumb and i would probably infract people if i wasn't on my phone
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
And so there we have it, the main batch of applications are closed!

I will be posting the results within a day or so.
She/They

Alright, so we've chosen our mod making team, plus another artist to welcome.
Please put your hands together for...

TRichard21
MacSparrow
matarika
Obazu
Chilledon

and our new artist...

Shook!

Thank you to everyone who applied, we were rather happy with the interest. We may take a wee while to set things up properly but expect to see some special mods for your tourneys and events very soon!
She/They

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
It means, do you have an irc client? You'll need to use the irc if you get the job.

Don't apply here, please, follow the instructions in the OP

I can not understand it is a irc client