Ranking
Original Post
Slight Forum Malfunctions
Good day all, As some of you have claimed to have witnessed in the last few days, the forum seems to have been playing up. As much as I hate to admit it, you are right. There are some technical difficulties going on at the moment. The mod team has tried vigorously to cover it [...]

More...
Shit,I'm not paranoid,well,maybe a little,But might this be an Impending Forum Hack?
Originally Posted by God View Post
Shit,I'm not paranoid,well,maybe a little,But might this be an Impending Forum Hack?

Or it could be on the fritz again, it did this a few months back and everything is normal now. so yea

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by God View Post

A forum hack mostly targets the accounts. As they said, it is nothing more than a malfunction.
3 days ago I posted on my clans thread (obey) and the post didn't go through. Another member also experienced the same thing on that day, seems to fine now though.

Just thought it should be said. Thank you guys for keeping everything maintained, very much appreciated.
ALMIGHTY GOS!
Thanks for the report, Zrahurgh. It's been noted.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&