Toribash
Original Post
Farming and you, all the things you don?t need to know but I?m writing about anyway
Hello and welcome to the newest toribash blog post (at least until another one comes up). In this post we will be talking about a series or events that has shaken the community recently, specifically the Russian Mafia’s hostile takeover of the cyber pixies that run the forum and send data packages through the tubes [...]

More...
wow,toribot.i never thought you would post on the forums.but yeah.this info has helped me alot.i will continue toribash as the proud reader of this information.
私の顔にそれを言う。
You say this... but do you not see that Toribot has 20,721 posts? -_-
Anywho, thank you Toribot. c:
Very helpful.
Shout out to MrAakash for the interview! Cheers mate. <3
I hate living in Texas -_-
wow, i killed myself for reading this...
thx toribot
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █

Alot

I knew it was the Russian Mafia!
and I should of probably checked the blog earlier
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
You say this... but do you not see that Toribot has 20,721 posts? -_-
Anywho, thank you Toribot. c:
Very helpful.
Shout out to MrAakash for the interview! Cheers mate. <3

Well, he only has that many posts because when someone submits a report on the forums, the Toribot posts a thread/post on that report for the staff to check.

Also from 750 tc tournaments in a few days they got 1kk tc? lolwut. That's 1,333 games, and you can only play 100 games a day meaning that it would have been over the course of 14 days, not a few days but I doubt that they would play 100 games of 750 tournaments a day, right? Or they could just do it all day on alt accounts, who knows.
Last edited by Albus; Nov 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
Well, he only has that many posts because when someone submits a report on the forums, the Toribot posts a thread/post on that report for the staff to check.

Also from 750 tc tournaments in a few days they got 1kk tc? lolwut. That's 1,333 games, and you can only play 100 games a day meaning that it would have been over the course of 14 days, not a few days but I doubt that they would play 100 games of 750 tournaments a day, right? Or they could just do it all day on alt accounts, who knows.

I think that you just stop getting QI for games played at 100 a day.
However, I think you still get Tc earned from tournaments, so alts weren't needed.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post
so what DOS-ing actually means?

did you even read the blog post? smh.
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post
so what DOS-ing actually means?

Dosing is when someone sends massive amounts of garbage data using a program to a host (the forums), resulting in the host(forums) being overwhelmed and going offline.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?