ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash powerups - Seishin public beta.

April 1

Well thanks very much to everyone who participated in this. It was, of course, an April fools joke and we have no intention to release powerup items.
FAQ
Just so we don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

1. What happens to the item now?
Nothing. It'll just sit in your inventory as a souvenir of April 1 this year.

2. But I bought lots and I don't want them in my inventory anymore.
Too bad. Should have only got 1.

3. Can I have a refund?
No.

4. Why?
Because at most you should have spent 1k and it was stated that buying more would simply waste your tc. You got a cool item out of it anyway.

5. Are icky's and mwah's bans a part of it?
Absolutely

6. So did the items actually do anything?
No.

7. Can I see the survey results?
Right here.

Thanks again everyone.

Added #5 because it was a frequent question in past few days ~Scorp
Last edited by Solax; Apr 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: reiterating that they don't stack
So, April fools, or Toribash is now pay to win and this game will be abandoned by many. Good job Staff, really did a good job trying to fill Nabi Studios Wallets.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
hmmm advantages are not too high, but definitively if I wanted to change the game drastically I won't do that... the problem is: can we cumulate these seishin? if so, it's the worst thing to do in toribash...

If you got 10 differents seishins, with different abilities, but you can wear only one, it can be cool (-10 dh it's not too much... seriously...)

I'm mixed.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by rossknob1 View Post
i'm very much hoping that this is april fool's..

What if it isn't though?
I'm just gamin' man
i aint happy if this is true
...this isnt happening....since everquest 2 did this i knew it was a bad idea oh hell no
Originally Posted by error View Post
What if it isn't though?

No one likes pay to win, so Toribash would most likely lose half of its community.

I have faith that the developers realize that.
S A D B O Y S
We can't put it in market? :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
We can't put it in market? :c

Look at my deac and then tell me how unfortunate you are.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I've been testing this on the development server for the last few months - I think users are going to be pretty excited about it. Definitely mixes things up and makes for some interesting comebacks.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Triton's opponents will be instagib'd for sure. (they don't stack)

I thought I was an ass for buying 244 of them.

Tbh, this new subscription won't really interfere with Toribash that much, how many people do you see buying subscriptions for $ already?