Ranking
Original Post
The Item Forgers are Recruiting!

Hello all and welcome to the Item Forger recruitment thread!

If you've never heard of the Item Forgers, or are just not sure as to what we do, let me explain:
The Forgers are in charge of creating brand spankin' new items for you, the players to enjoy!

We Create
Colors
Hairs
Misc items
3D objects, and more!

We're currently looking for people with certain skills to aid us in bringing you all awesome content. What are these skills you ask? Well, read below!

Requirements
Activity - This is an obvious requirement. If you plan to apply, make sure you have free time.

Clean Background - We need to be able to trust you, so make sure that you are someone we can trust.

Modeling and/or Texturing Experience - This is one of the most important aspects. All forgers are required to be able to create some sort of content, whether it be texturing, or 3D modeling.

When creating your app, include examples of either 3D modeling or texturing, any apps that do not have these with be ignored!

Send all applications to Erth.
Last edited by Icky; Feb 20, 2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Erth now runs IFs as part of GMTeam
Done with this community, you guys suck.
im probably going to learn how to model 3D items just to do this tbh

Good luck to those applying.
Item Forge Application
Sending message
Last edited by Shattur; Jun 16, 2015 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Oops
i made a few csgo skins a while back, and a bulbasaur model in bleder... i would apply if i was good enough at this stuff ;-;

good luck to those that do!
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Good luck to all that is applying, hopefully you guys can bring better items to Toribash!

Never had any experience modeling 3D items, nor have any experience with photoshop..
So, Good luck to those who are applying!
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
this panda wants you to apply

Panda items confirmed

Get Hype.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I want an astronaut helmet to be introduced, maybe even a hood.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.