Toribash
I took a day off toribash today so sorry that I haven't been on :3
I wasn't thinking about making us a replay thread until we became official but I guess we could do that now...
Its alright. Shadow and I successfully got the job done. Although shadow went and watched anime like 2 minutes after the war started. The score was 7 - 5
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Just something I made for iPrime.

ATTENTION CLAN MEMBERS
This has nothing to do with pie.
Turost, Boomer and I have come up with some ideas.

When recruiting a new member to the clan we do a strawpoll among the clan along with a few replays so the clan Can be United in our decision to recruit new people
Void walker and over can vote, If 75% of the people agree with the new member, they will be recruited.

We will also be doing some recruiting tomorrow if anyone would like to join us. Usual server /jo penta
We plan on testing on different aspects so that we can further determine if the player is good enough.
For example counter lifts, leg grabs and their ability to dm.
We aren't accepting noobs any longer.

We also lost a valuable member today and I don't know If they will return. Shadow has died. Um not really but he has left the clan.
To fill his position we have boomer as the new infernal (Although they are quite different I have a lot of trust in Boomer that I never had for shadow )

We are lacking players and skill, If we want to return to our old rank some changes need to be made. Starting tomorrow.
Attached Files
iPrime cork help.rpl (159.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Boaplitas; Aug 6, 2015 at 03:29 AM.
add snap kick countering to the list boap and 75% in voting might be too high i mean like it could always be 50-60%
I have the shiniest meat bicycle!
Boap. Shadow told me u told him to leave because he didnt like beer. He has "proof" so im off because I dont like chu.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Wow.. just wow..
You know what... fine... if anyone else would like to leave for absolutely no god danm reason, please speak now so I can start slitting my wrist. (Sorry just in a bad mood today ;_;.
Boap Soap.
Me and Boomer have been trying out a player by the name of exscout0 for a while now and in my opinion he seems decent. I'll link my replays with him where I don't quite try him on how he reacts to certain playstyles but more just a regular fight and I think he did just fine, however you guys are the judges. Here's the strawpoll. http://strawpoll.me/5134945
Attached Files
second fight vs exscout.rpl (343 Bytes, 5 views)
third fight vs exscout.rpl (339 Bytes, 4 views)
Last edited by turost; Aug 6, 2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Strawpoll was not working for Boomer so I remade it.
Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm afraid of toasters.
I love how the second and third fight weren't even saved in time xD
The first replay was bad, he just sort of flopped to the floor and self grabbed.

Shadow wanted to leave anyway and he will most likely be joining sinon. He didn't leave because I told him to leave because that's obviously a joke :/

When I seen zeph leave I lost my shit. It seems people don't like the clan as much as I had hoped
-----
Also agonist we should do 50% instead. Otherwise no one will get in the clan
Last edited by Boaplitas; Aug 6, 2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
I love how the second and third fight weren't even saved in time xD
The first replay was bad, he just sort of flopped to the floor and self grabbed.

Shadow wanted to leave anyway and he will most likely be joining sinon. He didn't leave because I told him to leave because that's obviously a joke :/

When I seen zeph leave I lost my shit. It seems people don't like the clan as much as I had hoped
-----
Also agonist we should do 50% instead. Otherwise no one will get in the clan

Sorry M8. Just in honor of the fun time here, i will say it. M8.
Kyure Moderated Message: