Toribash
Original Post
[Yes] Recruitment

Hello and welcome to the new Recruitment Thread for the clan [Yes]!
Remember to read everything before applying however!

If you feel that this is the clan you are going to spend the rest of your days as a toribashian in, post your application here.

If you are in a clan while applying you will get rejected.
The Application Must have Decent Grammar
-We want To Understand You after all-
You have to be least 16 years of age.(And you sure as hell better act your age)
-We do not Make any exceptions-

IF YOU APPLY FOR ANOTHER CLAN AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU APPLY HERE, OH GOD, YOUR ANUS WONT LIVE LONG.
The Members of the clan have the right to deny any application without stating any reason, and with a hilarious tone.
IF YOU COME FROM STEAM DO NOT APPLY.
Last edited by Tuna; May 29, 2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Art Updates! YAY!!
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
hi, i am coolin1(u can see it)people calling me Rendi Wiliam in real life, im from Indonesia(the country on the bottom-side of China, Japan, Malay, Brunei(ASEAN except China and Japan) i am still greenbelt(almost blue) and my win % is 68%, my rank .....around 50.000 maybe(sorry for the bad rank)and i am 17 years old, im 'pro' in judo, aikido, and judofrac, i can help this clan with lots of TC(s) and win a lots of clan war maybe, im active in forum(see the pm and go to the market) and im very active ingame.
I hope you invite me

tunigowan Moderated Message:
Rejected
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 16, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
Originally Posted by coolin1 View Post
hi, i am coolin1(u can see it)people calling me Rendi Wiliam in real life, im from Indonesia(the country on the bottom-side of China, Japan, Malay, Brunei(ASEAN except China and Japan) i am still greenbelt(almost blue) and my win % is 68%, my rank .....around 50.000 maybe(sorry for the bad rank)and i am 17 years old, im 'pro' in judo, aikido, and judofrac, i can help this clan with lots of TC(s) and win a lots of clan war maybe, im active in forum(see the pm and go to the market) and im very active ingame.
I hope you invite me

Can you post your replays here?, post replays of the mod you're good at.
Very Nice
First of all, a few tips: Try to format your text, with that I mean don't just write a big wall of text like this:

Wall of text

No, try to write it more like this:

Formated text

Another tip: Use more capital letters at the start of your sentences.

__________________________________________________ ___________________-

Okay, now about the content:
Originally Posted by coolin1
i am still greenbelt(almost blue) and my win % is 68%, my rank .....around 50.000

win a lots of clan war

Looks like you are pretty new, so I wouldn't say you are experienced enough to "win a lots of clan wars".

im active in forum(see the pm and go to the market)

You are playing this game since 2 months and you only have 16 posts, I don't call it active, but I'm sorry if I'm wrong with that.

and im very active ingame.

Your last match ingame was 2 days ago, I don't call that "very active".

Okay, that was very fun to analyse, if my vote would count I would say no, get more experience, start in an unofficial clan and come back later.
Last edited by Zockinator; Mar 11, 2014 at 03:10 PM.
Nvm No
Last edited by Link; Mar 11, 2014 at 03:03 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Warman, am I allowed to post and analyse the apps here? I hope so, otherwise I will delete this post.

First of all, a few tips: Try to format your text, with that I mean don't just write a big wall of text like this:

Wall of text

No, try to write it more like this:

Formated text

Another tip: Use more capital letters at the start of your sentences.

__________________________________________________ ___________________-

Okay, now about the content:

Looks like you are pretty new, so I wouldn't say you are experienced enough to "win a lots of clan wars".

You are playing this game since 2 months and you only have 16 posts, I don't call it active, but I'm sorry if I'm wrong with that.

Your last match ingame was 2 days ago, I don't call that "very active".

Okay, that was very fun to analyse, if my vote would count I would say no, get more experience, start in an unofficial clan and come back later.

Zock's right about it. i think you should get some experience then apply again?

Rejected
Very Nice
No
Rejected
Last edited by WARMAN2011; Mar 11, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

My application for [Yes]
Hey here my app
name:Gaspard IRL
belt:8th dan
What can you bring to the clan?:I can contribute to the developpement of the clan.And Help it evolve to a better clan with the help of other members.
Why do you want to join (yes)?:I want to join (yes) because theres a lot of good player and -mat- is my friend and said i should apply a while ago but i said id think about it,my past clan wasnt active ingame but was on forums this one is active on forums and ingame and i said a right i was requested to Yes so i said o wont wast that opportunity and said i will apply!,I know this clan will be a famous clan and will go far.

replays:

#wolfkidxD vs detaileds.rpl (526.1 KB)
rpl.gif abd .rpl (35.6 KB)
rpl.gif abd 1.rpl (65.8 KB)
rpl.gif greykido 1.rpl (49.6 KB)
rpl.gif greykido.rpl (49.6 KB)
Attached Files

tunigowan Moderated Message:
Rejected
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 16, 2014 at 02:48 PM.
I think the replays don't work btw.

Age 12, you achieved a pretty high belt in that age.

Im staying neutral for now. lets see what others say.
Very Nice