Ranking
Interesting how I had 601 posts at the 601st page...also, darker. I'm always getting confused by how many profit you get. A little help pls? Thanks.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Disc
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Interesting how I had 601 posts at the 601st page...also, darker. I'm always getting confused by how many profit you get. A little help pls? Thanks.

Duel maybe? also, when my turn fighting on betting server, a guy bet 5000 tc for my opponent. In the last 50 frames i totally clutch it by outstanding him in score ( he was way ahead of me in score). Fortunately when i asked him, he isn't mad ( he is my friend)
Killjoys, make some noise!
disc
oh getting tc in duel and bet is very risky if ur unlucky XD

well ill explain it more when we are ingame k?
i just bough the legendary full chronos(17items) and i wonder why i not yet got the archivment D:
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jan 22, 2014 at 01:07 PM.
just a fancy signature
Darker, come on, apply for official ._. we have a Huge chance .-.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Agree
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post

Yes ._. Please darker. We have a good activity here among these amazing back flippers. Please...
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post

Yes ._. Please darker. We have a good activity here among these amazing back flippers. Please...

well ill send it but are we currently fixed this ⇨
-I've been looking through their thread a good bit now; first thing I notice is that it's clearly plagued with some generally useless one line posts that I, quite frankly, don't want to look at. I could give examples, but I think most all of their thread can verify my statement.
-The motivation is there, but I find that most all of the other areas of the clan are not developed to where they should be. They've been up and running for a pretty good amount of time and have been doing a decent job, but they definitely have some things to work on before they're ready for official.

just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
well ill send it but are we currently fixed this ⇨

Darker where did you find that by fish? I wanna see the statements :o
disc
Darker where did you find that by fish? I wanna see the statements :o

i was in my inbox if u what ill send to u the full version.
just a fancy signature
Question
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
i was in my inbox if u what ill send to u the full version.

Please do.
Well it's true, we have lot of useless posts, but we are better now than we were, I can try to post a bit longer stuff, and not only one sentence. But because i have a lack of english words it's hard to write something except; hkfifjf cig if gig icbd gg fog fir fgnf f rdlf md flr fnf fbf kd. Yeah stuff like that.. xd
I'm not sure what's happening anymore