Toribash
It's easy: Provide a "start" sequence players must use, aka let them build on a premade replay.

That way you get around all sorts of preemptive shit, and generally if they make it into the loop, let them do it. (For example I like to make it so that the tori falls down on all four before handing over the replay. GL using your script to work your way outa' that.)

Also, rotate the fucking toris based on the players. A few degrees makes a HUGE difference. Also, ad some minor side gravity if you really wanna catch cheaters.

If nothing above suits you, PM me and ill give you the list of ideas I had back when being a part of the CET...
Last edited by Smogard49; May 7, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Xhiba View Post
wish I've seen this earlier =(

or am I still able to play?

Relax, it's not even out yet
-----
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
It's easy: Provide a "start" sequence players must use, aka let them build on a premade replay.

That way you get around all sorts of preemptive shit, and generally if they make it into the loop, let them do it. (For example I like to make it so that the tori falls down on all four before handing over the replay. GL using your script to work your way outa' that.)

Also, rotate the fucking toris based on the players. A few degrees makes a HUGE difference. Also, ad some minor side gravity if you really wanna catch cheaters.

If nothing above suits you, PM me and ill give you the list of ideas I had back when being a part of the CET...

These elements don't appear to be random, which means with practice one can still adjust to these side-effects and figure out some optimal strategy. Premade replay might make things overly complicated, but modifying the beginning turn of the mod might do the trick. Just have to keep in mind that these modifications won't make playing this mod annoying (twists and rotations putting you in a rather pointlessly awkward situation). I probably don't understand the works in play, but those are some concerns.
Last edited by k6vamees; May 10, 2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by Xhiba View Post
wish I've seen this earlier =(

or am I still able to play?

not yet out. also hey <3

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Relax, it's not even out yet
-----

These elements don't appear to be random, which means with practice one can still adjust to these side-effects and figure out some optimal strategy. Premade replay might make things overly complicated, but modifying the beginning turn of the mod might do the trick. Just have to keep in mind that these modifications won't make playing this mod annoying (twists and rotations putting you in a rather pointlessly awkward situation). I probably don't understand the works in play, but those are some concerns.

hmmmm, modifying the beginning turn of the mod? i don't quite get you.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
not yet out. also hey <3

hmmmm, modifying the beginning turn of the mod? i don't quite get you.

Idk, something that smogard suggested.
But why's the rum gone? :v
well, here's another idea:

i will make it only in sp using obscu's tough version...will give a week for people to do it. first 10/12 spots will be eligible to enter a tourney that i will host only using a mod that i will only reveal at the moment of the tourney.

yes/no?
-----
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Idk, something that smogard suggested.

also thanks for caring
Last edited by William; May 10, 2015 at 11:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Rotation of toris, eg you can make the toris "spawned" in any rotation in the xyz planes, for example you can make the toris start by leaning at a 15* angle forward, being faced 12* east etc.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Don't want to sound pushy or anything but when do you think this will be up and running?

Maybe summer time?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09