ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Hello who ever is reading this my name is Malaki or ingame Omega I don't really care what you call me as long as I understand you are talking to me.
I am 15 currently in 9th grade I'm -6 GMT. I constantly am on toribash fourms and or in game because I don't have a life, I got an ankel bracelet for
being such a "wild" kid I'm quite forum active I've been in a couple of clans (Ne) and [u] I left Ne because they where a forum based clan and I felt a bit to immature
at sometimes so I left. Then [u] was/is dead so I left to find a better clan thats active and knows how to have fun with wars once and a while although I don't mind
not warring at all. I think I can being more activety in genral in game and forums considering my no life self. I can help set up tourneys and even be helpful when
things get rough. I am almost always positive so I can bring in more positivity. I just want to thank you the reader for talking time and reading this.
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

Hi Malaki. I like your app.
I think I might be retired.
Hello who ever is reading this my name is Malaki or ingame Omega I don't really care what you call me as long as I understand you are talking to me.
I am 15 currently in 9th grade I'm -6 GMT. I constantly am on toribash fourms and or in game because I don't have a life, I got an ankel bracelet for
being such a "wild" kid I'm quite forum active I've been in a couple of clans (Ne) and [u] I left Ne because they where a forum based clan and I felt a bit to immature
at sometimes so I left. Then [u] was/is dead so I left to find a better clan thats active and knows how to have fun with wars once and a while although I don't mind
not warring at all. I think I can being more activety in genral in game and forums considering my no life self. I can help set up tourneys and even be helpful when
things get rough. I am almost always positive so I can bring in more positivity. I just want to thank you the reader for talking time and reading this.
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

I like your app. It was mature, you didn't format it (well you kinda didn't not the way I would've at least) and it still looked good. Read the 1st post, great grammar, and you figured how to talk about yourself and ig self (whats the difference, no I'm just kidding)in a short app. I say yes.
i suck
App
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Hi Malaki. I like your app.

Thanks Quinn.
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
I like your app. It was mature, you didn't format it (well you kinda didn't not the way I would've at least) and it still looked good. Read the 1st post, great grammar, and you figured how to talk about yourself and ig self (whats the difference, no I'm just kidding)in a short app. I say yes.

Thanks Calumfionn I appreciate that.
Nice app OMega. That's three so that means that you r invited to this clan.

Welcome To Origin Omega!

Your Trial will start as soon as you accept the invitation
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Woo
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Nice app OMega. That's three so that means that you r invited to this clan.

Welcome To Origin Omega!

Your Trial will start as soon as you accept the invitation

Thanks Gangsta
Thanks Quinn.

Thanks Calumfionn I appreciate that.

Your names Quinn Grohen? HAH! No I'm just kidding. No problem, I wish you the best of luck with this clan.
i suck
he's not really in the clan until he has accept
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
he's not really in the clan until he has accept

He... he has already left.
I think I might be retired.
Why would he do such a thing, Origin is one of the coolest clans ever
It's even my dream clan